Mens Tennis Forums banner

Percentage of Non-Canadian Raonic Fans

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is the dullest in the game to watch in my opinion. Anyone here like him from outside America's hat?

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Used to like him, then got over the hype and stopped caring about him.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Where is the -% option?

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Botnic should be banned from Wimbledon, we don't want his ugly game stinking up the All England club.

Even Canadians struggle to love the Botnic's horrible game and style, the best moment of his career was having the privilege to get beat down by Murray in his maiden slam run at USO 2012, that's the greatest achievement in the career of the bot.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Lol. I am NOT a hipster, furthest thing from... I am THE bandwagoner. Love a person when they are hyped up, then hate them when the hype is gone. And, besides, you need hipster glasses to be an actual hipster.:p

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol. I am NOT a hipster, furthest thing from... I am THE bandwagoner. Love a person when they are hyped up, then hate them when the hype is gone.
Hipsters becoming too mainstream for you?

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Hipsters becoming too mainstream for you?
No, I AM mainstream. Only listen to top 20 songs, only follow top 40 radio, all that.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Can't see how he would. The hair alone is enough to put any sensible person off him.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Moozza, MuzzahLovah, and Tiebreak are closet Raonic fans to name a few

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
This guy is the dullest in the game to watch in my opinion. Anyone here like him from outside America's hat?
He barely has any Canadian fans.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
Although I wouldn't classify him as a fan, I for one enjoy watching him. Contrary to what some idiots on here say his ground game isn't bad at all. Then there's that epic serve. He has a cool attitude too and is very calm and collected on court.

I cheer for him over any player that isn't a favourite of mine, as I sympathize with him and the Canadians posters on here that cheer him on.

·
23,064 Posts
Although I wouldn't classify him as a fan, I for one enjoy watching him. Contrary to what some idiots on here say his ground game isn't bad at all. Then there's that epic serve. He has a cool attitude too and is very calm and collected on court.

I cheer for him over any player that isn't a favourite of mine, as I sympathize with him and the Canadians posters on here that cheer him on.
A Murray AND Raonic supporter? :eek:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
1 - 20 of 96 Posts