Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Not on his watch.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I don't think he considered it much when he play against them. But if he is not playing he may hope Rafa break through the records.
For me the important thing is Rafa is healthy and playing good and happy tennis, I didn't care much about those records since I knew how Frauderer got those in weak era and by the help of Robin and Roddick in 09

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
744 Posts
Nole wants to break Federer's record, as well he should.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
No doubt in my mind. Nole and his fans live to hate on Roger. I have not seen one of them, maybe just Noleta, who is respectful one bit towards Roger. He is always fraud, arrogant, or some other name with them. Some of them are more vicious than mindless drones Rafatards.... I wouldn't be surprised if Nole is actually being paid by Rafa to job like Iron sheik did for Hogan

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Does Nole even give a fuck about Federer's record?

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
972 Posts
Would Nole rather have 10-12 slams himself and be a tier 1 great

Or would Nole rather have 7 slams, see Nadal win like 17 and end up as GOAT, with Nole remaining a tier 3 great?

Interesting question.

Very interesting.

Question 2. Do you think Federer likes that Mirka eats all the pies?

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Does Nole even give a fuck about Federer's record?
He doesnt give a damn because he isnt relatively close, he is concerned in passing becker/edberg, tying mcenroe/wilander and coming close to the likes of agassi/connors/lendl. Lets go step by step. The same with rafa, he first will focus in winning 1 slam more (preferably off clay) to put an end to any kind of discussion that there could be with sampras, to establish himself alone as the #2 most succesful ever, then he will think about fed, and try to add 1-2 slams more.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
It's a relief to know his slam losses are not due to his lacklustre motivation levels but just a side effect of his overwhelming urge to sabotage Federer's career.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I don't think he can do any special as we are in darkest era of Tennis with level dropped below 2000-03 transitional era, he won't be respected further.

Both are declined but Djokovic is less prone to injuries he can win more slams from here than Nadal but he needs to avoid Nadal first, except Nadal there is vacuum and this is true for other side of Nadal he has only one opponent can stop him but converted into huge choker in last 2 years (losing slam finals to Murray lol).

Field is wide open for Djokodal till new talent arises, off course it'll be dead Tennis but every sport has ups and downs in terms of level of play and quality players.

I think we need to wait for Thiem generation to rise as Dimitrov, Tomic generation has been proved they didn't have player of Tier 2 player like Tsonga or Berdych.

Djokodal will rule Tennis for next 2 Years min. though they are vastly declined getting benefited from crap generation, their slam counts wholly depends upon themselves as there is no single player can stop them in dark era.

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
Would Nole rather have 10-12 slams himself and be a tier 1 great

Or would Nole rather have 7 slams, see Nadal win like 17 and end up as GOAT, with Nole remaining a tier 3 great?

Interesting question.

Very interesting.

Question 2. Do you think Federer likes that Mirka eats all the pies?
pls don't make fun at Mirka, she is innocent.

·
Registered
972 Posts
pls don't make fun at Mirka, she is innocent.
Tell that to the kids in Africa whose food she's been gobbling :p

Sorry, no more.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts