Mens Tennis Forums banner

Does motivated Haase have the sickest forehand on tour?

• yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 5.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is one example of motivated Robin Haase drilling with Verdasco bernando. precise and deadly, "sick" is the perfect word to describe the Haase forehand. Does anyone challenge him in this regard?

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
Nadal has the sickest forehand as he has apparently never been healthy.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
This thread's going to get tons of sh*t, but I saw Haase-JPS live at Indian Wells last year and I was seriously impressed with the pace Haase gets on his forehand. Probably one of the most overlooked forehands in the game, imo.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
why can't he do this in matches. I have never seen a Haase match where I thought he had a lights out great fh. He plays pretty conservatively most of the time.

·
Registered
22,433 Posts
Motivation is not the issue with Haase.

First time you watch a training video or something? Everything looks ten times better there :lol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nice video, thanks!

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Motivation is not the issue with Haase.

First time you watch a training video or something? Everything looks ten times better there :lol:
I was fortunate enough to witness his gstaad run in person last year. One of the heavier forehands on tour in my opinion. I would even venture to say that his fh is better than peak Igor Andreev.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Everything looks much better (actually, looks more realistic) with that court view camera, especially practice sessions. For example, even Coric's forehand looks like a dangerous weapon here:

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
This thread is even more amazing than OP could imagine.

You just have HaHaase, motivated and sickest [forehand] in the same sentence. There isn't anything sick on Hahaase game. The only thing he's good is doing his sickest chokes on third set serving for the match and losing the tie break :haha:

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
The guy he's practicing with has a much better FH.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
here is one example of motivated Robin Haase drilling with Verdasco bernando. precise and deadly, "sick" is the perfect word to describe the Haase forehand. Does anyone challenge him in this regard?

Nbt_gnjslSs
waste of 6 minutes

kept watching and waiting for some sick forehands. kept watching and kept waiting. they never came

some ok backhands around 4:10

·
Registered
476 Posts

sick to describe his forehand?! whats wrong with you, his forehand is absolutely normal, nothing special whatsoever.. watch your video again dude.. his backhand evens seems better than his forehand in the video. wtf is this pointless post about

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Are we even watching the same video? Some nice top spin here and there but these are normal rallying shots for most top 100 guys.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
The video is actually quite painful to watch. Neither timing the ball very well at all. Perhaps that is the joke.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts