Votes: 7 21.2%
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
take it from me, son

at your young age:

1- money helps little

2- looks help but it can only take you so far. every once in a while you might score some relatively hot chicks in a party but generally they won't help you that much to get in a relationship.

3- personality is the biggest factor. in that regard there are a tons of instructions, tips, rules etc. even though all girls are different, i've come to the conclusion that there are universal factors that pretty much all girls are attracted to: things like having self-confidence or having some humour. in the end, your personality can be kind of shallow but it can still get you a gf.

so all in all, at your age it is as following: personality > looks > money.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
at a young age, i don't think so

maybe when you're over 30
This. I'm 25, and never was the reason for failing/having success with girls...

But I admit that for marriage that can be one of the factors, but both for men and women. We don't live in the 19th or 20th century anymore, where the men were the only ones who bring the food to the table.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
i've come to the conclusion that there are universal factors that pretty much all girls are attracted to: things like having self-confidence or having some humour.
There are indeed two universal traits all women look for, but not these two. And it is also not money.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Absolutely, as this beauteous pic of Kim Dotcom, quite possibly Bilbo's life role model, clearly illustrates. One of those pics that say a thousand words imo. With lots of money to blow, you, too, could be surrounded by women who could not give less of a f-ck about you and huge transportation devices that you don't need, know nothing about and don't use. :bowdown:

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
Many don't like to admit it, many, heck, don't even know it when they do it themselves, but yes, having monies can definitely make it easier to get girlfriends.

But the OP is sexist because it also works the other way around, which he of course fails to mention or consider.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
There are indeed two universal traits all women look for, but not these two. And it is also not money.
Penis size/stamina and looks by any chance?

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
But the OP is sexist because it also works the other way around, which he of course fails to mention or consider.
Not really;

Just dont care about the reverse.

Im a male so I dont give a stuff whether a woman having money will make her more attractive to me.

I know the answer to that already :worship:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
If only women just looked at height and nose girth, I could live a happy man.

·
Registered
27,328 Posts
Hugh Heffner gets all his girls cause hes the GOAT gentleman.

·
Registered
27,328 Posts
I think mods should create a love/sex sub-forum here in Non Tennis, and let 2003 moderate it.
Its more like lets change it to Mens Sexy Time Forum and make tennis Off-Topic.

Ajde.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
I think mods should create a love/sex sub-forum here in Non Tennis, and let 2003 moderate it.
Just give full MTF moderation to 2003, Bilbo and JG. Not only would we be waking up to sexy moderation everyday, but the guys on the forum would get free daily advice on how to go from being single and lonely to single, lonely and slapped.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
I welcome a slap from a female.

It is the only form of physical interaction I can get from them.

Ajde.

·
Registered
27,328 Posts
Women won't even slap me...the use 50 foot poles to poke my gut.

Ajde

41 - 60 of 77 Posts