• No

Votes: 7 21.2%
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going on a limb and saying no.

Obviously if your a billionaire thats different.

Im just talking about say being an upper class person. Rich but not criminally so.

·
Registered
27,332 Posts
Sexier but not sexy enough.

It obviously depends on what kind of "girlfriend" you want. Being broke certainly doesn't help though.

Adding ajde to your vocabulary would be more effective than cash anyway.

Ajde

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
Money only attracts gold diggers, not girls who are interested in a serious relationship. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
21,939 Posts
Nikki♥;11727121 said:
Money only attracts gold diggers, not girls who are interested in a serious relationship. :shrug:
I'm sure every girl enjoys walking and/or sitting on a bench on every date, regardless of the season :p Of course having money helps a lot.

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
I'm sure every girl enjoys walking and/or sitting on a bench on every date, regardless of the season :p Of course having money helps a lot.
I would even enjoy a "fancy" dinner out of the trash can of a restaurant as long as I can enjoy it with the man I love. :p

Nah, maybe you have a different definition of "rich" because for me it is someone with an above average income. Those with lower incomes or even those who live on welfare can afford the occasional Mickey D's from time to time. It doesn't have to be a dinner date at the Ritz Carlton followed by a night at the honeymoon suite to make a girl happy. Is looking more forward to the glamor and the expensive gifts than to spending time with you, then something is wrong.

·
Premium Member
21,939 Posts
Nikki♥;11727143 said:
I would even enjoy a "fancy" dinner out of the trash can of a restaurant as long as I can enjoy it with the man I love. :p
Yea, maybe once or twice, after getting nothing but, I think you might muse some things over :p Of course, it shouldn't be pay per view/pay to play :p :p but having money definitely doesn't hurt :D

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
Yea, maybe once or twice, after getting nothing but, I think you might muse some things over :p Of course, it shouldn't be pay per view/pay to play :p :p but having money definitely doesn't hurt :D
In the worst case it can also be the girl paying for the date. I have done that often and I don't even see it as a burden as some others would. For me it is a sign of how showing the other that I'm not a diva who expects the guy to foot the bill all the time.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nikki♥ stopped writing in my welcome thread so I publicly announce that I'm looking for someone else. It can be a man, I love men too. Kidding, it must be a girl♥♥.

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
Nikki♥ stopped writing in my welcome thread so I publicly announce that I'm looking for someone else. It can be a man, I love men too. Kidding, it must be a girl♥♥.
Hey! Hey!
I wanted to PM you today but if you want to replace me, then I won't do it. :ras: :nerner:

·
Registered
27,332 Posts
How much money does Bilbo earn? Surely that would be the GOAT amount for skirt chasing.

Ajde.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
The answer is yes, but it is not neccessary.

Women are also attracted to men who have the potential to be successful. You do not need to have much money, just showing your potential is enough. It is part of your lifestyle.

So for instance, if you have a masters degree in physics, you have the potential to be as successful (or more successful) as a physicist who already earns $5000 a month.

This is because women judge attraction by your behavior. Remember, it is about emotions and not what you say.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
Being broke certainly doesn't help though.
Even if you are broke you can have very hot girlfriends, but you need to have a very good "game" to compensate for that. The better your lifestyle, the easier it gets for you. Lifestyle includes your job, your looks, your health, your friends, your hobbys, etc.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Even if you are broke you can have very hot girlfriends, but you need to have a very good "game" to compensate for that. The better your lifestyle, the easier it gets for you. Lifestyle includes your job, your looks, your health, your friends, your hobbys, etc.
By good game, do you mean Xbox skills?

Ajde.

Reactions: Nikki♥
1 - 20 of 77 Posts