Mens Tennis Forums banner

Does it drive you crazy?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, come on.

The guy is clearly a superior player, outside clay, compared to Nadal. But, the shanking, the choking, UEs on big points, bad BPs conversion are just too much. And the fact that he's an attacking player with such a beautiful game and Nadal is a physical defensive player, just makes it even harder to accept.

Admit it. Unless you're a Nadal fan/Fed hater, it drives you crazy, isn't it? I bet most of the FedTards are going bald from excessive hair pulling.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
It's delicious...Nadal is simply better, deal with it

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
More disturbed by the QF, believe it or not. I had lost faith in Roger's ability to take out Rafa a long time ago, and had more hope in Berdych.

I hope I don't have to add Murray to this list should my nightmare come true and he takes out Djokovic and gifts Nadal the slam.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
It bores me, more than anything.

Ironically today I think Federer was closer to Nadal than he's been in a while (I'm excluding WTF, since Nadal was at 50% there). Mainly Nadal's serve weakness, he was getting absolutely no free points on first serve at all, it was little more than a rally starter.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
It bores me, more than anything.

Ironically today I think Federer was closer to Nadal than he's been in a while (I'm excluding WTF, since Nadal was at 50% there). Mainly Nadal's serve weakness, he was getting absolutely no free points on first serve at all, it was little more than a rally starter.
Indeed. I'm looking forward to a delicious final.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It drives me crazy but it's so damn predictable that it becomes almost comedic, really. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Quit living in denial. These matches are in Rafa's control each time.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
It drives me crazy yes. I can't stand Rafa. Cuz he prevents Roger from winning 20 slams. Unbelievable! If I were Jim Courier interviewing Rafa after he won his match against Roger, I would've asked, "Hey Rafa, how do you feel that you are ruining Roger's chances to win 20 slams overall and that you are ruining the history books, you spanish monkey"

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
It drives me crazy yes. I can't stand Rafa. Cuz he prevents Roger from winning 20 slams. Unbelievable! If I were Jim Courier interviewing Rafa after he won his match against Roger, I would've asked, "Hey Rafa, how do you feel that you are ruining Roger's chances to win 20 slams overall and that you are ruining the history books, you spanish monkey"
If Federer can't beat Nadal then he doesn't deserve 20 slams :wavey:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Rafa is not ruining his chances, he does it himself.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Just face it, give up and admit like I have over these years now, Fed sucks against Nadal. Purely and simply. It's a match-up issue, as well as a mental one. Fed's scarred for life unfortunately.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts