2,619 Posts

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
egg

·
Registered
645 Posts
I think he might be a strong candidate to win the Best Actor Award of this year´s Oscars Awards.

That play when he´s walking to hit a smash is brilliant. Pure acting.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
The greatest acting ability yes.

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
No, he's just a play-acting prick. Pretending he was dead at the start of the 2nd and wins in 5 sets? Disgusting.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yeah well Djokovic is the suspicious one taking something covered by a towel - nasal spray, foods....goodness knows what else....so will be no suprise....

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
What was he eating when he covered his face with the towell?

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
No, he's just a play-acting prick. Pretending he was dead at the start of the 2nd and wins in 5 sets? Disgusting.
Maybe but I still don't see the point. Hes up a set and a break - who starts thinking about faking and then winning in 5 sets? Regardless of what is what Faker was doing Mugray should have capitalized and won.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Maybe but I still don't see the point. Hes up a set and a break - who starts thinking about faking and then winning in 5 sets? Regardless of what is what Faker was doing Mugray should have capitalized and won.
Tell me now. Why was he walking like he was injured to hit that smash? Why the acting?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Fakervic has always been an actor, he is even starring in a movie now, he sent one of his matches to Hollywood and they instantly hired him. So many times, against Monfils when they use to be best friends, cheats and fakes, against Nadal fakes injury when losing and quits, against Federer, well Federer even called him a faker.

Now he cheated against Murray one of his besties on tour. He is a great actor but a horrible person and balkan red neck to boot.

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
Greatest of all time

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Fakervic has always been an actor, he is even starring in a movie now, he sent one of his matches to Hollywood and they instantly hired him. So many times, against Monfils when they use to be best friends, cheats and fakes, against Nadal fakes injury when losing and quits, against Federer, well Federer even called him a faker.

Now he cheated against Murray one of his besties on tour. He is a great actor but a horrible person and balkan red neck to boot.
Well at least he will know better next time I guess. Best to take this as a learning experience

1 - 20 of 107 Posts