Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a picture of when he had just won and lay on the ground with the perfect camera view? ;) If you know what I mean... ;) Thanks :)

·
Registered
12,277 Posts
I don't think there is a picture from the right angle. I know what you're talking about, I saw it on tv. The picture has to be taken from Lleyton's right side to see properly :eek:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I know what you're talking about! LMAO
This "perfect camera view" was enough to fill up a segment on The Monday Dump (Roy and HG's show for those of you who saw it at the Olympics)

It has to be the view Channel 7 showed. None of the newspapers would have the guts to print it

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Don't hold anything back, there, Scott. :p

·
27,371 Posts
I just checked my tape and I got that great angle too :eek: I didn't even realize it when I watched it the first time :angel: ;) :p

·
Registered
12,277 Posts
LOL..well at least now it's all out in the open :eek:

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
untitled2284 said:
..and they showed Lleyton kissing Kim as he got off the plane this morning:angel: ...but it was on TV, so I can't post pics
:bounce: :hearts: but then :sad: No pics :sad:

Also LMAO @ Scott :eek: :p And QG are you totally blind :eek: :p

·
Registered
370 Posts
untitled2284 said:
Sports Tonight just showed the shot again:D ...and they showed Lleyton kissing Kim as he got off the plane this morning:angel: ...but it was on TV, so I can't post pics
ooooooh!!:hearts: On what channel was it? Can we see it on internet?? oooh I wanna see it!!!:angel:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts