• It's good stuff to watch to end the year

Votes: 111 49.3%
  • It's tennis. Thus, I like

Votes: 39 17.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • The worst part of season

Votes: 15 6.7%
  • My favorite player gets points here. The only reason why I pretend its good tennis

Votes: 8 3.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can barely watch. The players seem like they are playing on ice. Only big servers in. Some "tennis experts" on this site think this is the best surface to play on :rolleyes:. I guess its okay if have variety but the indoor season needs to be shorter. Also they are playing in cities where the sun goes down at 15:00.

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Indoor tennis :drool:

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Yes at philosophicalarf ... they removed CARPET ! and it remained indoor ... what a shit

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
I can barely watch. The players seem like they are playing on ice. Only big servers in. Some "tennis experts" on this site think this is the best surface to play on :rolleyes:. I guess its okay if have variety but the indoor season needs to be shorter. Also they are playing in cities where the sun goes down at 15:00.
Obviously you've started watching tennis in the last couple of years.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Nadal sure doesn't

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
Everko hates indoor because Nadal hates it. Simple.

Indoors is great. The fastest courts left are indoors and the matches are great to watch.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Today it doesn't mean anything but this was :worship::worship:

That Sampras/Becker masters final was actually the first year they used the current surface (though more sand in it now, and perhaps slower balls). I liked the old singles court only though.

Anyway, the big question there: did Sampras lose a bet that forced him to play in only his underwear?

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Indoor tennis :hearts:

Everko clueless and without taste, what a shocker

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Everko hates indoor because Nadal hates it. Simple.

Indoors is great. The fastest courts left are indoors and the matches are great to watch.
the only reason you like it is because Murray sometimes wins indoors.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
That Sampras/Becker masters final was actually the first year they used the current surface (though more sand in it now, and slower balls).

Anyway, the big question there: did Sampras lose a bet that forced him to play in only his underwear?
Can you tell me more about that surface, I see you know a lot about that in general?

His shorts is funny :D

1 - 20 of 290 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.