Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard about vicente or verdasco maybe? and robredo too?

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
Verdasco and now Robredo

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
Dulko is dating Robredo? for real? she is so lucky

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
Experimentee said:
Sounds like Gisela likes to get around with these Spanairds :lol:

Who can blame her? lol. :hearts:

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
^hehehhehehehhe

I meant to write guys but I think this works out better. In a few years, she should have gon through all the guys and will start working on the girls!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i guess lucky robredo for dating her

she is one of the best on tour... :cool:

by the way, a technical question: i added a pic to my profile few days ago...and it still doesnt appear here under my name...have any idea why? thanks..

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
vamos argentina1 said:
i guess lucky robredo for dating her

she is one of the best on tour... :cool:

by the way, a technical question: i added a pic to my profile few days ago...and it still doesnt appear here under my name...have any idea why? thanks..

The profile picture is something different than your avatar... for something that shows up under your name when you post you need to go to User CP, and then the choice that says Edit Avatar where there are a few to pick from or you can upload your own. :)

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Did Gisela :hearts: date Vicente? :confused:
I think Tommy is so lucky to date this lovely girl now! :) Today she won the doubles, :D congrats to her! :banana:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
She's great, the spaniards are great, it's all good!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I heard she dated Agassi at the Australian Open in 2002...and that's why Agassi pulled out of the OZ Open in a hurry because he didn't want his wife to find out he had been mixing it up with this potent beauty.

Actually rumor has it that there is a love child...and in a sequel to Magnus Norman's expose, "Off the Record" , Norman and pals will unveil the nasty complicity of the ATP of the affairs of their top players and how this extracurricular activity sparks their performances in an already titled thriller, "Having Your Cake and Eating It Too: Energy to Burn."

I could be wrong...but it's what I heard. :) :)

jcm

·
F***ing have it
17,659 Posts
Princesa! said:
Dulko's goal is to have a harem of Spanish tennis players.
That bitch ;). Tommy isn't enough for her :mad: I'd be totally pleased with him :drool:

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
joycomesmorning said:
I heard she dated Agassi at the Australian Open in 2002...and that's why Agassi pulled out of the OZ Open in a hurry because he didn't want his wife to find out he had been mixing it up with this potent beauty.
In 2002? :eek: How old is Gisela?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts