Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every 4 years we're subjected to this utter garbage. Overpaid ugly buffoons running round a pitch for 90 minutes is not exciting. Plus there will be hell with people being pissed up constantly, my car was vomited on last time the world cup was on (no joke, looked like they had a Chinese).

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Every 4 years we're subjected to this utter garbage. Overpaid ugly buffoons running round a pitch for 90 minutes is not exciting. Plus there will be hell with people being pissed up constantly, my car was vomited on last time the world cup was on (no joke, looked like they had a Chinese).
I hope they vomit on it again this time around.

Ban thread lock OP.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
"Sounds like a stupid thread but who knows let's see his arguments"

*looks at OP*

*leaves*

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Someone has a salty anus.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
I see the WC as a glorified exho, something like the DC. Players playing for their home country as an offseason fun and are having good time with their countrymen.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
I see the WC as a glorified exho, something like the DC. Players playing for their home country as an offseason fun and are having good time with their countrymen.
I don't even follow football much but this some serious undermining.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Well, I don't care about WC, but no reason to hate it, just park your car somewhere safe this time :lol:
yeah, the idea of sovereign countries...did you say you hated the olympics as well?

·
Registered
26,785 Posts
:eek:

You have to be an American to hate the World Cup :shrug: Because of envy of course :p

That being said, I do hate Super Bawl :tape: :lol:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
We have to come to the understanding that 99.5% of buffoons who masquerade as humans are here to eat, sleep, shit and just reproduce. They don't give a crap about bribery, abused workers at world cups, the disgusting nature of pitting one nation against another... one brother against another when we all live on the same freaking planet... the disgusting nature of corporatism and how these large corporations and sponsors rob these countries like Brazil... how dissidents are silenced. Go on sheep. Eat, sleep, and act like mindless drones that you are.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts