Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is that even possible? I've never met a person who has disliked him. Everyone, including myself, seems to have the greatest respect for him.

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
What a unique query this is. :lol: :hatoff:

I cannot imagine that happening, and certainly have never run into anyone who has. He's just one of those people who has a universal appeal.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Nope, don't know anyone who dislikes him. Hope to never meet one either

·
User from Russia
2,215 Posts
Nobody!

Reactions: Verd

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
i wasnt very fond of him in the beginning but he grew on me

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
I don't actively dislike him, but I've never particularly liked him either :shrug: I'm kind of indifferent. Does that count?

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
His grunting annoyed me. But I liked his personality, so call me neutral with a negative touch.

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
I don't actively dislike him, but I've never particularly liked him either :shrug: I'm kind of indifferent. Does that count?
No. No that wouldn't count. Indifference isn't the same.

Dislike, as opposed to indifference, would be more appropriate for our feelings about...:scratch:...gosh, I don't know- Spadea, maybe. :p

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I like Guga......

·
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
50,982 Posts
count me in :p

so many time he refused to give autographs to kids (if there was no camera around)

·
Tênis Mambembe
36,773 Posts
Björki;6852440 said:
count me in :p

so many time he refused to give autographs to kids (if there was no camera around)
do you know his social work with kids? And it's not just about giving money.

I think it says more about him than refusing a time/few times autographs (don't know how much times you have seen this)

:p

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
I like him, but I feel his farewell tour has gone on at at least one year too far...I feel WC's should not be given if there less than 0.1% chance of winning a match.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts