F***ing have it
17,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need a doctor like that for my back :angel:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
she's suing him? i have to laugh at that
stupid enough to believe that would help, consent to it, then sue him afterwards :lol:
God bless america

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Escada said:
explain it to me :angel:
Im not a lawyer but, there is ways with the TV commercials, and AD's or i dont know if they are doing this in Europa, but in US in McD. they now has a thing like a MAIL BOX, when you can get a DVD, to rent , in A MCDONALS???!?!? u put money in, pick a DVD and u get it, now do you really need a movie rental in fast food place, no, but it will bring people in.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
RogerRocks said:
or sueing coffeeshops when they burned their lips :retard:
Emmm, it happened. An old lady successfully sued McDonald for hot coffee burnt her laps when she spilled coffee she bought from drive thru. She put the cup of coffee on her laps in a moving car. She won because there's no warning on the cup that the coffee was HOT. Now, you'll find a warning message on all hot beverage cups that the content is HOT.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Lee said:
Emmm, it happened. An old lady successfully sued McDonald for hot coffee burnt her laps when she spilled coffee she bought from drive thru. She put the cup of coffee on her laps in a moving car. She won because there's no warning on the cup that the coffee was HOT. Now, you'll find a warning message on all hot beverage cups that the content is HOT.
Okay if you say so, but I never saw such a warning here. I think if u intend to sue someone for burning yourself with hot coffee here, the judge would probably ask you if you also burned your head which caused you brain damage or something.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
RogerRocks said:
Okay if you say so, but I never saw such a warning here. I think if u intend to sue someone for burning yourself with hot coffee here, the judge would probably ask you if you also burned your head which caused you brain damage or something.
Well, the judge should not judge the IQ of the plaintiff, right? ;)

I don't know where you live (I think in Europe/Germany) but I'm sure if you go to any McDonald in North America, you'll find that funny warning. Actually, not just McDonald, almost every stores that sell hot beverages.

·
RAVE ON
18,880 Posts
JerrySeinfeld said:
Im not a lawyer but, there is ways with the TV commercials, and AD's or i dont know if they are doing this in Europa, but in US in McD. they now has a thing like a MAIL BOX, when you can get a DVD, to rent , in A MCDONALS???!?!? u put money in, pick a DVD and u get it, now do you really need a movie rental in fast food place, no, but it will bring people in.
Could I sue BLOCKBUSTER for selling popcorn?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts