Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My cat never dreams, or at least she doesn't show it in any way (but hey, she's a cat :))

My dog on the other hand has dreams pretty much every night.

It can start with little paw movement, which then turns to serious running (while he's laying down on his side) and he usually barks in his sleep, most of the times it's a really faint bark, but sometimes you'd think he's awake and barking.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
My cat never dreams, or at least she doesn't show it in any way (but hey, she's a cat :))

My dog on the other hand has dreams pretty much every night.

It can start with little paw movement, which then turns to serious running (while he's laying down on his side) and he usually barks in his sleep, most of the times it's a really faint bark, but sometimes you'd think he's awake and barking.
Same for my dog. But he hardly barks in his sleep as he seldom barks when he's awake.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Both my cats and dogs dream. Though the dogs are much more vocal about it.

The best part is waking them up while dreaming and they do the sudden head raise and you can tell they are like 'wtf where am I' then you get the evil look and they are back to bed.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I am pretty sure my cats dream. When they are in REM they get this tick on the side of their mouth, thier noses twich and they have these leg/arm spasms and sometimes make a little chirping noise.

I do wonder though what they actually dream about.....

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I think my cat used to dream, she moved a lot, i'm pretty sure she was dreaming of mice :lol:

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
how the f*&* am i meant to know.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
my cat used to sleep on a picture of roger federer and lick it before she went to bed every night. and she'd claw you if you tried to take it.

this is a true story. ask deb.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
both my male and my female cat dream too, they start to make noises or having ticks when they are in REM. My male cat also has bruxism and my female cat snore a lot.

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
both my male and my female cat dream too, they start to make noises or having ticks when they are in REM. My male cat also has bruxism and my female cat snore a lot.
:haha: Are you serious? Have you made a nightguard for him? :p

We used to have cats when I was a kid and they all had dreams. They twitched their whiskers and paws and occasionally 'talked' in their sleep :lol:. One of them loved to sleep with his head inside my slipper. I guess the smell of my feet brought him nice dreams :unsure:.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts