Mens Tennis Forums banner

For fed haters do you want federer to leave tennis now?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the haters out there. I realize fed cannot beat nadal at slams but it will still be competitive. Anyways, against anyone else he definitely can win but it seems like most of the haters want him gone.

Do the haters on the forum like everko, RFK, nadalslam2012, setsampras, and others etc wish federer would quit tennis today and leave nole, nadal, and murray to fight for the titles? Would tennis be better and more exciting without fed in your opinion?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
If fed just concentrate on grass & his serve for grass
He has a small chance at beating nadull but anywhere
Else is pretty much a done deal before they even step on the
Court.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
All of us have known for a while now he isn't winning another Grand Slam, only deluded Fedtards think he can. :stupid:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If the courts were faster, Federer could still win a grand slam. As the courts are unlikely to sped up in the next 2 years, unless Nadal gets injured, Federer is unlikely to get more than 16.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
No. I want Federer and Nadal to not meet. That's all. As long as they don't meet ever again, I don't care. Federer can lose 1000 more times to Novak or Murray. No more to Nadal. No way. No. Please no. Fuck no

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
If the current trend continues , of persistent
Slowing of the court even the USO is playing
Slower . He can't compet against these guys.
He is one of the last remnants of diversified
Surface player .
It's too late for him now. Moonballers n grinders
Reign supreme now, such a pity the sport has reached
This low.

3,728 Posts
i'm ready to stop watching tennis when federer leaves

this isn't the tennis i knew and loved

this is baseline wars of attrition

look man- if i want wars of attrition i'll play rome total war

when real tennis comes back ill start watching again

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Tennis currently is to help insomnia patients.
What has become of our great game.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i'm ready to stop watching tennis when federer leaves

this isn't the tennis i knew and loved

this is baseline wars of attrition

look man- if i want wars of attrition i'll play rome total war

when real tennis comes back ill start watching again
I have to agree. Federer is the reason I started watching tennis. Back when I was growing up in the UK (before satallite tv) all we had was Wimbledon on tv. I hated it and thought it was a bore fest. Then one year I saw Federer play and was amazed at his brilliant shot making. I suddenly was awakened to the brilliant sport of tennis. And ever since I've been following his career.

Things have however gotten increasingly depressing in recent years, as Federer now seems to need to hit 5 winners against the grinders (like Nadal and Murray) to win a point as the courts are SO SLOW. It has become a grind fest and now the brilliant shot making I loved is disappearing from the game as players slug it out to win on unforced errors. I don't want to watch that. It's uninspiring. The day Federer reties will be a sad one for the sport, and if there is no natural successor to him with a similar game (and there isn't at the moment), then it'll be the day I drift away from following the sport.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I well past ready for him to retire :cool:
tennis would be more exciting with just murray, rafa, and nole then? Each slam would have 2 of the top 3 on one half and the other by themselves in the bottom... this would be better or your preference?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I'd like to see Federer as long as he's enjoying himself. Even when if he should drop to #20 he'd still produce beautiful tennis.

John McEnroe after 1985 deteriorated fast in rankings, but was a pleasure to watch until his retirement, as just nobody played like him.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Only a gloryhunter would want Federer to retire, just because he doesn´t win slams.

He´s the most exciting player to watch of all time. Stop being a tard and find yourself lucky to see him play tennis, still at a high level.

·
29,645 Posts
All of us have known for a while now he isn't winning another Grand Slam, only deluded Fedtards think he can. :stupid:
Just because he made a glib comment after the Berdych match at Wimbledon, he suddenly overtakes Nadal as your most hated :stupid: That's more :stupid: than any Fedtard prediction.

:stupid:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
So what........ ?

P.S.: btw, all that's needed is a tourney where Nadal gets injured and Djokovic plays below 100 percent one day.

Reactions: Seingeist

·
Registered
17,775 Posts
Only a gloryhunter would want Federer to retire, just because he doesn´t win slams.

He´s the most exciting player to watch of all time. Stop being a tard and find yourself lucky to see him play tennis, still at a high level.
I agree. Most of his fans are gloryhunting tards, which leads me to my next post:

tennis would be more exciting with just murray, rafa, and nole then? Each slam would have 2 of the top 3 on one half and the other by themselves in the bottom... this would be better or your preference?
When he leaves, so do his fans. :cool:

·
29,645 Posts
I agree. Most of his fans are gloryhunting tards, which leads me to my next post:
You're an American supporting the current Serbian world number one and winner of 3 of the 4 GS titles (with RG an inevitable occurrence down the line) so it's a bit rich of you to call someone a glory hunter, innit?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts