Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 21.1%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you think the next player to be dominant like a Federer, Nadal, Djokovic or Murray already is pro and waiting hit peak? If so which players do you think realistically have a shot of ending up a dominant player.

Federer didn't start being dominant till he was about 22, Nadal was always dominant on clay since his teens, and Djokovic started to really peak when he was 23. Murray though not dominant has pretty much always been at a higher quality than the rest of the field outside Big 3. So who do you think has a chance?

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
Clayray 3.0

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I don't think any of them will be dominant. A few slams I don't see any of them winning more then 4.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Federer will reestablish his dominance winning channel slam.

·
Registered
22,562 Posts
Jan Silva

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
This generation looks veryy much like the "New Balls", a bunch of talented teenagers bursting onto the scene courtesy of a mug generation prior to them, with no one really standing out. And we all know what happened next, so wait and see...

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
tough pick from these group of guys. sigh

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Who knows? Certainly not anybody ages in their 20's. but some of these kids may well become the dominate player due to the Top 4 generation being retired or well aged when they come into their own and the ones in their mid and early 20's not being much cop mentally, in part they were born at the worst time as they entered their 20's all they did was get smashed by the older guys. The teen kids also seem to have a confidence and lack of admiration of the older guys, not that they are disrespectful but they seem to not give a shit somewhat.

However

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
It´s hard to say.. Federer started winning GS at 22, Nadal at won his first at the end of his 18th birthday..

I think Coric will definatly win GS, but not dominate.. a think Chung has a big potential for domination..

I also have big hopes for my favourite young player Kecmanovic, who is only 15 years and close to TOP 10 in the juniors.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts