Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do u make fun of them even though you like them.

I do it all the time.

Especially at Roddick and Blake I swear they are jokers. I mean they are both very talented, good players but the results they come out with sometimes....:smash:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Well some of the players I like don't have Ps.

I mean Seppi would be Sei.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Nope, there are no Ps in any of my favourite's names, not even their first names.

I would hate to be an Ete Samras fan.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Never. The players I support are perfect in every single way and are utterly incapable of every doing anything bad, dubious or unsportsmanlike. If something untoward happens then it's clearly the other player's fault or people are interpreting what they see incorrectly. They only take toilet breaks when they need the toilet and they only call for the trainer in the middle of a tiebreak because they desperately need it. If they criticise other players it's only because they're speaking the truth that everybody else can see except that other player's fans, who are really stupid for liking that player anyway. I worship the ground they walk on, and if someone criticises my players in any way, shape or form, I treat it as if it were an attack on me personally, and I respond with all the cruel, hurtful bitchiness at my command to make that person regret the day their mother ever gave them birth.

I thought everyone did :confused:

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Never. The players I support are perfect in every single way and are utterly incapable of every doing anything bad, dubious or unsportsmanlike. If something untoward happens then it's clearly the other player's fault or people are interpreting what they see incorrectly. They only take toilet breaks when they need the toilet and they only call for the trainer in the middle of a tiebreak because they desperately need it. If they criticise other players it's only because they're speaking the truth that everybody else can see except that other player's fans, who are really stupid for liking that player anyway. I worship the ground they walk on, and if someone criticises my players in any way, shape or form, I treat it as if it were an attack on me personally, and I respond with all the cruel, hurtful bitchiness at my command to make that person regret the day their mother ever gave them birth.

:rocker2:

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'm starting to discover that these Rafa and Fed tards are like that :lol: Is this exclusive? or are the other tards the same.
They're all like that...hence the whole 'tards' thing. No group is any worse or better than another, IMO.

·
124,507 Posts
I'm starting to discover that these Rafa and Fed tards are like that :lol: Is this exclusive? or are the other tards the same.
As bad as each other in different ways.

Non tennis has the most annoying fanbase thread.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
They're all like that...hence the whole 'tards' thing. No group is any worse or better than another, IMO.
In the grand scheme of things you are right but there are two or three glaring exceptions who elevate the whole concept of tardism to a whole new level.

·
Registered
770 Posts
In the grand scheme of things you are right but there are two or three glaring exceptions who elevate the whole concept of tardism to a whole new level.
Well of course. There are always a few completely oblivious morons in every group. And as is the case in life in general, they are always the loudest.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts

This goes into 'The Tardist Manifesto'. :rocker2:
Thanks Scoobs. Your words are an inspiration to all the losers at this joint.

To answer the question, Yes I do.

·
Your visions will happen
47,111 Posts
Go write a book :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

:haha:

·
124,507 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts