Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone shave their balls??
How do you do it? what does it feel like?

I've always wondered if it looked better or felt better if a chick was givin ya head (or better for them)

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
I shave my balls and all it does is make them feel smoother :lol:

And I just shave with a razor :lol: It does look better i think :lol:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
If my guys ever do this, they are out of my will :eek:

Reactions: molikfan2004

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
molikfan2004 said:
:lol: Really but it's just the balls what so u want someone with bushy balls :lol:
:angel:

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
that's interesting :)

·
F***ing have it
17,595 Posts
hairless balls :spit:

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Just use some kind of electric trimmer if you are afraid of cutting your balls open with a razor! They have those built in guards, that stop that happening :lol:

Personally, I would never put a razor near my balls :lol: I am too unsteady with my hands anyway :help:

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
I dont even use a razor for my facial hair :eek: because I know I would tear my face like the carver! Electric shaver does the job for the moment :cool: God, the terror if I used one on my balls, I would end up with only one :sad:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
My friend said he went to a day spa and asked for a sack, crack and back wax. They didn't bat an eyelid, and he had to admit he was just joking. He was really surprised they even had that on the menu there. Hee.

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Turkeyballs Paco said:
My friend said he went to a day spa and asked for a sack, crack and back wax. They didn't bat an eyelid, and he had to admit he was just joking. He was really surprised they even had that on the menu there. Hee.
Most have it now? :shrug:

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
i'd never put a razor to my nads to be honest - the only way I would ever 'shave' em is by laser ;) -as good as- permanent and well.. i'm not very afraid that my little swimmers 'll end up handicaped (never gonna make a baby with them neways so.. lol)

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
cobalt60 said:
If my guys ever do this, they are out of my will :eek:
:haha: :yeah:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I demand that the future Mr Rebecca get weekly crack waxes. It's the least that somebody deserving of me can do. Besides, ass hair is gross. If I ever have the unfortunate problem of noticible crack hair, you better believe that I'll be sticking some nair up there.

·
F***ing have it
17,595 Posts
ass hair :drool:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
:rolls::rolls:

·
F***ing have it
17,595 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
Needless to say, we will never fuck. Probably for the best, since I likely have a touch too much vagina for you.
well, buy a long dildo and u can penetrate me while fucking yourself :drool: I can shave my ass if an hetero girl wants to **** me and dominate me :angel:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts