Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· F***ing have it
18,276 Posts
hairless balls :spit:

· Banned
8,650 Posts
Just use some kind of electric trimmer if you are afraid of cutting your balls open with a razor! They have those built in guards, that stop that happening :lol:

Personally, I would never put a razor near my balls :lol: I am too unsteady with my hands anyway :help:

· Registered
3,596 Posts
i'd never put a razor to my nads to be honest - the only way I would ever 'shave' em is by laser ;) -as good as- permanent and well.. i'm not very afraid that my little swimmers 'll end up handicaped (never gonna make a baby with them neways so.. lol)

· Registered
10,442 Posts
cobalt60 said:
If my guys ever do this, they are out of my will :eek:
:haha: :yeah:

· Registered
27,997 Posts
I demand that the future Mr Rebecca get weekly crack waxes. It's the least that somebody deserving of me can do. Besides, ass hair is gross. If I ever have the unfortunate problem of noticible crack hair, you better believe that I'll be sticking some nair up there.

· F***ing have it
18,276 Posts
ass hair :drool:

· F***ing have it
18,276 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
Needless to say, we will never fuck. Probably for the best, since I likely have a touch too much vagina for you.
well, buy a long dildo and u can penetrate me while fucking yourself :drool: I can shave my ass if an hetero girl wants to **** me and dominate me :angel:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.