Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Ahhh I forgot about Nick. As long as he avoids King he'll be fine.
King Federer, King Nole, King Kyrgios.....how many Kings have we got? :banghead: Oh please, don't label everyone as king and embarrass the one and only king, "The King of Clay". :worship:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
King Federer, King Nole, King Kyrgios.....how many Kings have we got? :banghead: Oh please, don't label everyone as king and embarrass the one and only king, "The King of Clay". :worship:
I have never called Federer or Djokovic king in my life. Only Kyrgios is worthy of that nickname.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
It depends how important Uncle Toni considers it.

He may want the USO to get closer to Federer, or he may hold out to get the golden slam in 2016, and claim "Greatest Ever".

If Uncle Toni has Rafa fully prepared for the USO, nobody will be able to stop him.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
kyrgios is the king of the thugs, thats for sure.

You have a serious problem. I've seen the things you say on here and it is clear that you are "socially challenged".

·
|
14,977 Posts
Considering Rafa made the AO QF this year (with no match practice, no conditioning, no confidence) and only dropped 2 sets on the way, I think there is a far greater chance of Rafa winning the US Open than losing before the QF. He's the best US Open player since 2010, and on the way to his 3rd US Open title.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
QF is something he should aim for at US Open.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts