Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
|
14,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That just shows you how unpredictable things are.
Even this year, Djokovic was down multiple match points to Monfils already, but not a complete shock, given that he was down 2 sets to 1 vs. Thiem at Djokovic's pet slam....

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
N
Even this year, Djokovic was down multiple match points to Monfils already, but not a complete shock, given that he was down 2 sets to 1 vs. Thiem at Djokovic's pet slam....
Novak become to getting old. Only it's REAL REASON he lost Thiem, Agut, Kolschreiber! Believe me! I know it's truth!

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Do you know that Djokovic has a 2-0 record over Nadal at the Australian Open?

And who gives a f&^k about the Monfils match when it wasn't a best of 5 or slam match anyway.

As it stands Novak is 2055 points ahead of Nadal with a shitload of more tournaments to be canned along the way.It'll be great when Djokovic bags Year End title Number 6 and also takes Nadals record of oldest player to end the year as Year End Number 1 again.

·
|
14,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Nadal didn't even play the AO in 2013 and still finished #1.
And he didn't finish #1 in 2012 and 2014, primarily because he didn't play the US Open in either of those years.
Is there any way for me to stop this 'update' box from popping up?-
x.jpg

(I know how to close it, press the x, but how can i prevent it?)

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
It's nothing like coincidence I think. AO is really hard for clay-counter player. I remember Horacio Zeballos only 1 or 2 times play on AO for full carriere.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
MTF is constantly being invaded by spam bots and the world is currently going through the biggest health crisis in decades, but that doesn't stop NADALalot going about his business and trolling away like the pro that he is. :LOL:
At this point I have to believe he's the most dedicated fan ever, in any sport, not even trolling anymore . Some TV / online show, those who fulfill dreams , should take notice and take him to Nadal academy to meet him and play a game or two. I'd watch that , may be wheep too

·
|
14,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nadal has made FIVE AO Finals (and won it once, and has a 3-1 record vs. Federer), and at the ATP Finals-
Nadal beat Federer in straight sets at 2013 ATP Finals, and Nadal beat Djokovic in straight sets at 2007 and 2010 ATP Finals.
Nadal beat Wawrinka in straight sets at 2013 and 2015 ATP Finals, and Nadal beat Murray at 2010 and 2015 ATP Finals.
Nadal did not play 2018, withdrew 2017, did not play 2016, did not play 2014, did not play 2012, did not play 2008.
And in 2019 Nadal was the only man to beat Tsitsipas.

·
|
14,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And Nadal was freakishly close to being 4-0 vs. Federer at the AO.
Nadal was up a break in the 5th Set of their 2017 AO Final.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Do you know that Djokovic has a 2-0 record over Nadal at the Australian Open?

And who gives a f&^k about the Monfils match when it wasn't a best of 5 or slam match anyway.

As it stands Novak is 2055 points ahead of Nadal with a shitload of more tournaments to be canned along the way.It'll be great when Djokovic bags Year End title Number 6 and also takes Nadals record of oldest player to end the year as Year End Number 1 again.
The US open I would suggest is more prestigious given the A list celebs who attend, many of whom are in nadal's box, h2h there is Nadal 2-1 Djokovic. I am sure Nadal prefers it the way round it is.

As for YE1, Nadal is almost a certainty for it now. Nadal is fresh, so that means FO is almost certain, so is Canada and US Open. The big advantage for Nadal is he is going to be fresh for Wimbledon. Indoors he took Djokovic to 10-8 in the 5th set there after 5hrs v Del Potro the round before. Nadal will beat Djokovic in the Wimbledon final ,and you can almost be certain Wimbledon will be between those two.

Nadal has a great chance to repeat 2010. Sadly it would be tarnished because of all this messing about by the ATP.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
The US open I would suggest is more prestigious given the A list celebs who attend, many of whom are in nadal's box, h2h there is Nadal 2-1 Djokovic. I am sure Nadal prefers it the way round it is.

As for YE1, Nadal is almost a certainty for it now. Nadal is fresh, so that means FO is almost certain, so is Canada and US Open. The big advantage for Nadal is he is going to be fresh for Wimbledon. Indoors he took Djokovic to 10-8 in the 5th set there after 5hrs v Del Potro the round before. Nadal will beat Djokovic in the Wimbledon final ,and you can almost be certain Wimbledon will be between those two.

Nadal has a great chance to repeat 2010. Sadly it would be tarnished because of all this messing about by the ATP.

While you're there I'd like to say hello to Pantera2,MichaelNadal2,Calabro and et al

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
And Nadal was freakishly close to being 4-0 vs. Federer at the AO.
Nadal was up a break in the 5th Set of their 2017 AO Final.

Another Trollalot post where Nadal gets points for 'being close' even when still losing.

Djokovic on the other hand gets ridiculed for winning against Thiem in the final in 5 sets by this guy.

According to Nadalalot it is much more gallant,prestigious and dignified to lose if your widdle Wafa then actually win the match.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts