Mens Tennis Forums banner

????

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
he was taken out by Toni to intimidate Djokovic. As was Troicki. Sadly eastern europeans have to face many struggles to get by on the tour :sad:

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Yeah I miss him. He was an excellent player.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Any idea of when he might return? I saw he posted a picture of him on a anti gravity treadmill a couple of weeks ago. What's realistic? weeks, months or next season?

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I miss the nurse that used to give me injections when I was a kid more than a clown like Mugsarevic

·
Registered
7,516 Posts

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
I only miss his slam matches I rarely watched him in other tournaments but he played many great matches in slams a lot of entertaining hard fought matches.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
its so sad he is out due to injuries, i hope he recovers soon...

but honestly, i dont miss him at all

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Yeah, I miss Janko.
Larger than life personality, intelligent, poet, philosopher, stylish (without trying too hard to look good).
When he's on he paints the corners and delights crowds.
Win or lose, his lighthearted interviews are unmatched for grace, insight, wit and humour.
He's the antithesis of FrankenFederer Monsterer ("Look, he's not allowed to hit those kinds of amazing shots on match point" :bigcry:)
Janko's a true man's man.
I endorse Janko Tipsarevic.

·
Registered
21,281 Posts
I hope he gets well soon because it's not nice to see a player miss tournaments due to injuries but If I'm being honest. Nope, I don't miss him at all. He isn't the type of player I like and enjoy watching.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Yes of course. Such a talented player with enough talent to be in the top 10

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
I missed him.
Heard he is arrogant. From mouths of some girls/hostesses on one tournament, probably they wanted him but he said no. It was on Zagreb Challenger when he won it.

I fear he will never be the same. Miss him so much.
Off-course he won't. He is 30 and out for 2 years. I think he will quit very soon, unfortunatelly

1 - 20 of 87 Posts