Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I don't not like him, I just don't care for him.

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
I like him. He's got good game.:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
He whipped up on my boy 'Dre! So, he immediately got my attention and commanded my respect. Plus, how can you resist his post match bowing? He's almost as likeable as Guga. :)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I'm not a fan per se, but i like him. He's an all around good guy.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I like him for sure. He has got a nice personality and his game is absolutely fantastic. Also, he is not a bigheaded guy like other men on tour.

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
I like him a lot,he looks a nice guy and his game is great! :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Love him, he got game! Plus he's Asian, its time that we have a representative that can compete with the big boys!! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I like him :D He is an inspiration for Asian player at the moment (both male and female)... I also like his game, and he's not arogant :)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
How can you not like Paradorn?! ;)

He's very likeable seeming, and has a great game to watch IMO.

Win or lose, he exits the court with a LOT of class (which is more than can be said for some, unfortunately).

I do hope that his success will help boost tennis in his area of the world, and that 10 or 15 years from now we might see a lot of great Asian players :)

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I like him. Hes one of my faves. His game is exciting to watch and he has such a nice personality, always polite. Hes an inspiration to all Asian players. Also he beat Hewitt and Henman, which is always a plus. I'm really glad hes improved so much this year, i always thought he was too good to be outside top 100.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Lot of Paradorn fans !!!!

I'm proud of you and you made Thai people proud.

:hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss:

·
Registered
191 Posts
He's *coo* ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts