Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,282 Posts
Yes, tribalfusion iirc. I red repped him when I recently joined I think, then gave him a green rep 2-3 months ago.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Not even in retaliation to an unwarranted bad rep?
Only once , but dodged the bullet I have.
By "JolánGagó - that font you use is eyes bursting, as ugly as your avy ", instead I goodrep him with nice sarcasm.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Cloren - Yes, tribalfusion really overdoes the red. I get it every time "I post a comment on a X def Nadal thread in GM.

Personally, I think its difficult to bad rep someone you are in good terms with even if you strongly disagree with his attitude somewhere. But I see it as a weakness. I mean this forum is a place to discuss things, and if a red rep is deservedly on the menu form some fellow user, bring it on.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't think I've ever badrepped anyone. Well, maybe Pusher for Life once. But I try not to.
Any particular reason? There are those who dispatch them quite dispassionately and yet remain in good terms with the receivers.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I don't think I use the bad rep button more than 3 times during my +4 years in MTF.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
I rep based on the post, not the poster. If I think a post deserves a good rep I will give it, even if it's from a member I don't particularly care for (who I've probably bad repped at some point).

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
To be honest, I can't remember. Maybe I have done it. But I usually do it when someone does it to me. If you bad rep me, it's war. And I will not only bad rep you but will seek out your family members, kids, wife, and everyone else and bad rep those too. On Facebook and other sites, it's even more serious. You and your whole country will get blocked for your insolence and a public notice will be shared to shame you and your family. In other words, if you kick me, I nuke your ass.

·
21,308 Posts
Rarely bad rep, but I'm quite sure that I've given both red and greens to 3 posters: August, PFL, mreccentric. Probably Lenders too.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
I never badrep.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts