Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont :shrug:

But i was talking with someone else wich brands i like or dislike and i told him about this clothes, Hollister, Abercrombie, Lacoste, J.Crew, American Eagle and i told him that they're my favorite brand :D and suddenly he told me: "Look, i understand that your rich but you dont need to boast about it!!"

And i was like :eek: and pretty pissed!! So there 2 options..
  • This friend of mine has gone nuts..
  • Or actually its expensive for people of other countries (esp. if they dont have this stores, we dont have in venezuela, and my friends country dont have too many neither, New Zealand)
Whats your opinion on this..

EDIT: he didnt have a fucking clue about what hollister was..

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Re: Do you consider ABERCROMBIE, HOLLISTER, LACOSTE & J.CREW expensive clothes?????

no,but i consider the first 2 gay

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
Re: Do you consider ABERCROMBIE, HOLLISTER, LACOSTE & J.CREW expensive clothes?????

Depends on how much you want to spend on clothes. I would never buy the brands you mentioned though, the're too gay for me.

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts

J.Crew can get pricey depending on what you're buying. But I wouldn't call them expensive. Especially not Hollister and American Eagle. Abercrombie is slightly overpriced considering like Hollister their clothes are paper thin and you feel like they could rip so easily.

But I wouldn't say any of them are expensive clothes. They're pretty mainstream.

·
Your visions will happen
49,209 Posts

they're all overpriced and shitty

·
Registered
4,626 Posts

Hollister and Abercrombie and AE are expensive for the shit fabric and durability of the clothes they sell. Lacoste and J.Crew sell quality clothing that is worth the cost so I would say no to those two but yes to the other three.

·
Banned
42,099 Posts

Lacoste is great and I don't think it's overpriced. Quality is usually expensive.

·
Tênis Mambembe
36,773 Posts

I dont :shrug:

But i was talking with someone else wich brands i like or dislike and i told him about this clothes, Hollister, Abercrombie, Lacoste, J.Crew, American Eagle and i told him that they're my favorite brand :D and suddenly he told me: "Look, i understand that your rich but you dont need to boast about it!!"

And i was like :eek: and pretty pissed!! So there 2 options..
  • This friend of mine has gone nuts..
  • Or actually its expensive for people of other countries (esp. if they dont have this stores, we dont have in venezuela, and my friends country dont have too many neither, New Zealand)
Whats your opinion on this..

EDIT: he didnt have a fucking clue about what hollister was..
:retard: :retard: :retard:

·
Registered
26,797 Posts

I don't know Hollister and J.Crew (I think my bro-in-law buys a lot fot eh last one)... I think Lacoste is too expensive for this type of clothes but Abercrombie is not expensive at all... In fact, it saves my life cause it's very popular among the 12 yo girls in the school of my daughter and her showing-off does not cost me much :lol:

·
Registered
26,797 Posts

i am trying to earn some vmoney for a couple of risky bets :p

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

Most of those brands sell overpriced clothes for pre-teens with low self-esteem who want to be in the cool club.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Most of those brands sell overpriced clothes for pre-teens with low self-esteem who want to be in the cool club.
So wearing nice clothes, and try to look good makes you a teen with low self-esteem

:smash:

If you're trying to win TWAT early, i must tell you its in WTAWorld not here (Annoyance and stupidity award) :)

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts

you can say that about almost everything people buy, like $500,000 cars

·
Registered
1,894 Posts

2 dollar psychology

·
Registered
4,626 Posts

So wearing nice clothes, and try to look good makes you a teen with low self-esteem

If you're trying to win TWAT early, i must tell you its in WTAWorld not here (Annoyance and stupidity award) :)
Dude you should totally chill. Hollister, AE, A&F are not nice clothes, they're casual wear and nothing I would consider nice.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts

Apart from Lacoste, these are crap and not expensive, however overpriced - as I can get stuff of better quality and design at the bazaar, costing five times less.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

No, but paying for overpriced clothes in order to belong to the cool club, yes. Not saying that that is YOUR motive. Just saying that that's the demographic most of these brands appeal to.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

2 dollar psychology
Cheaper than these overpriced overhyped brands. :p :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts