• I Dont know, but if there is such thing then you make your own

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such thing as luck? Well some people think so and some don't, do you?

(Ahh, my first poll. Feel free to tell me if you think it sucks;) )

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
I believe there's a lucky or unlucky destiny...which means that some of us are likely to have more lucky moments than other people...:shrug:
:scratch:

:rolls:

·
Registered
26,787 Posts
I know that there is such a thing as luck :sad: I checked that many times-- it's pure blind luck that can be observed and proved mathematically :mad:

What's worse, it runs in genes :crying2: So, once you got the bad luck gene, you are under threat to pass it on to your children :( On the other side, if you marry a guy with good luck gene then you have a 50/50 chance you kid will be lucky! :rocker2: And that helps A LOT! :lol:

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Of course I believe in luck.

It applies to you as soon as you are born.

Of course, the harder the work the more opportunities you will have wich then goes hand in hand with luck.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Fate vs. freewill: ...not an argument, or philosophical enquiry my Preacher/teacher/priest at RCIA recommended going into.

(But I like to visit 'Vegas. ...and dream...)

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
I think everything is the way it should be. Once you realize this you won't ever feel lucky or unlucky again because it simply doesn't exist. It's something you make in your own mind and thoughts.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Yes yes and yes.
I hope God give me bunches of luck in this life.:worship:

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Luck is underrated. It's huge.
I don't mean in tennis, but life in general.

But even tennis has some luck: luck of the draw, netcords, rain delays when you're losing, etc.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts