Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol... to think that we are reduced to this tiny corner... ;)

In the past, the ATP section was a tiny place in the WTAWorld corner, now it is reversed... :eek:

·
Registered
326 Posts
How the heck can I enter this, or only the top thread can be posted into? :eek:

Is this like some hidden corner of the Internet that's waiting to be explored? ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I miss WTAworld..... even though I didn't post much there, it was so much fun....

Now, we're reduced to this.....

:(

And Marta lost..... such a bad day:mad:

·
Registered
76 Posts
LOL, I cannot imagine how piss will the atp people be, if they find out our one million click a day on the wta section destroy the board LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone have any info on the WTA board.?? Seems like such a shame with all the great threads like Blast from the Past. I hope they can revive it. Where are Rollo, veryborednow, Darren Cahill etc etc???

·
Registered
272 Posts
I can see this forum becoming heuuge after all us Wtaworld refugees get ourselves in here.;)

You're right Mark, loads of the decent old threads are gone :sad: *sigh* the memories....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well this is beter than nothing, i was just starting to become known on the other site, glad i've got the same name on here

WE CAN MAKE THIS HOME!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hi Franziska Hi all :)

Can't be that hard to figure out how to go here, you just have to click a thread. (I was here on my first day as a member here)

I hope we can make a Brazil Open scores thread!! Go Tina, Go Eleni ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts