Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious, because the few Serbians I know say that he's overrated and annoying.
Do Serbians really even like him?

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
No, Djokovic lost a lot of fans when he ripped his shirt after winning the Australian Open in 2012. I cannot believe Nadal let Novak have that one.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I mean even not all people in China loves Li na, So I could understand

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
No, Djokovic lost a lot of fans when he ripped his shirt after winning the Australian Open in 2012. I cannot believe Nadal let Novak have that one.
Bullshit. Only Nadal fans didn't like him after those 7 wins, wonder why. No one has ever been owned like that.

Also, let Novak have that one? Please, Novak should have finished it in the 4th. Not sure why I am explaining this, you probably didn't even watch it did you blue clay.

In answer to the question. Novak is a national hero in Serbia. Only Dull fans don't like him. Don't worry, when he loses to Stronga today he won't have to face Novak hitting 70 UE and only losing due to a net touch again :wavey:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I'm pretty sure the majority do, they seem to love him not sure where you got that idea.

·
Registered
889 Posts
He also gained many. The guys I know said finally someone showing some passion on court apart from the standard fist pumps and "Vamos/Come On".

I actually Like Novak because all round he seems a decent guy. But Novak appears to be like Marmite, you either do or you don't.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
thirty all and bobby norwich alternating shifts with the anti serb troll threads/comments.
anyone who answers his question is a tool.
ban the o/p

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Curious, because the few Serbians I know say that he's overrated and annoying.
Do Serbians really even like him?
Are they Serbs living in Germany or real Serbs living in Serbia?
Because those living outside of Serbia may be very biased. Not because they lost somehow touch with reality, but because they lost all interest in an honest interpretation of things.

That's happening to almost all Eastern European folks who left for the West just in very terms of gaining the big money.

On topic, you should really utilize Google translator and go into Serbian internet or just into Facebook. You will see there are many-many Serbs who root for Djoker, not because he is a national hero and a multiple GS champion, but also for his personality and off-court behavior.

·
Bunned!
3,050 Posts
Bullshit. Only Nadal fans didn't like him after those 7 wins, wonder why. No one has ever been owned like that.

Also, let Novak have that one? Please, Novak should have finished it in the 4th. Not sure why I am explaining this, you probably didn't even watch it did you blue clay.

In answer to the question. Novak is a national hero in Serbia. Only Dull fans don't like him. Don't worry, when he loses to Stronga today he won't have to face Novak hitting 70 UE and only losing due to a net touch again :wavey:
Even if you're trolling, it's become an obsession. :haha:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Of course most like him.

There will be a handful who whine that he's 'over-rated' and think that makes them clever, and not following the herd, or compensating for their own failings in life.

It happens to every successful person sooner or later, and having people thinking you are 'over-rated' is arguably a sign of a person's success. It's a popular hobby here in the UK, and is known as "tall poppy syndrome".

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
He always tries hard to be loved by those clown shows and I am annoyed and embarrassed by this as his fans.

He should achieve some good results instead of acting like a clown in order to be loved while going 1-3 in slam finals in a single year.
He is after all a tennis player but not a comedian.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Most i talk to love him but there are a select few who hate his guts :lol:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts