Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Whats the point of procrastination if its not to waste time you've obviously not got. :lol: :tape: I know I am such a loser, and the real world is supposed to get me full throttle in a couple of months from now. :tape:

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Fi-Fi said:
wasting time is my number one talent :yeah:
On this merit I guess, I'l be getting my emeritus Ph.d on procrastination, with minor concentrations on sleep your days off and lazyness is a virtue. :tape:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Federerhingis said:
On this merit I guess, I'l be getting my emeritus Ph.d on procrastination, with minor concentrations on sleep your days off and lazyness is a virtue. :tape:
:haha: ....i cant help being lazy...its just who i am :lol:

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its.like.that said:
:haha::haha::haha:

I hope you are not as pitiful in person as you pretend to be on here.
I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. What Bolar has shared on here and said is the truth. 100% honesty. That's what I'm about. I'm about honesty. Not fakeness.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Bolar Bolabi said:
I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. What Bolar has shared on here and said is the truth. 100% honesty. That's what I'm about. I'm about honesty. Not fakeness.
in reality, do you constantly refer to yourself in the 3rd person?

:lol:

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As mentioned elsewhere Jim.

Just please leave the the f*** alone. Leave me out of your posts. Leave me out of everything.

I then won't retaliate.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Bolar Bolabi said:
As mentioned elsewhere Jim.

Just please leave the the f*** alone. Leave me out of your posts. Leave me out of everything.

I then won't retaliate.
:sobbing:

and I'm the one who needs Geodon?

:lol:

·
Registered
985 Posts
yes i was fooled bolar

1 - 20 of 20 Posts