Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I should check the uni website in case results were out. Wish I'd prolonged it...permanently.

I can't go back now, this was the last attempt. The last 2 years i pulled out of the subject early on in the year because i was behind. This was the third attempt (officially), and if you 'fail' three times, you're required to take a year off. My degree has been discontinued, and next years class (doing this year-long, major project) will be the final one.

I'm trying to think of it in a not completely bad way, but my father is going to be so pissed. It's not enough that I'm ridiculously disappointed in myself; but to have him feel that way....I don't know what to do, and I really don't want to go back into that little depressed state I was in a few years back when similar events unfolded.

Perhaps I should go to Tafe, and get a trade. I don't know. All I know is that I'll be punishing myself for this for some time. 5 years, down the drain. Just like that.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
i know it can suck, it really can suck.... much much much... and make a person devastated. please don't give up, please hold on, we are always here to cheer you up honey :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts