Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Do you have any guys beside Nadal and Carreno?
Other Spanish players are few and far between, not in overall numbers, but in appearances for sure...
Most of ATP are my guys. There are Spanish players enough to give some as freebies to Serbia and whatever country your flag is and still too many.

·
Registered
15,545 Posts
Most of ATP are my guys.
That's simply not true, you used to talk down a lot of guys who are antipathic to you: e.g. Fognini, Paire, Tsonga etc.

There are Spanish players enough to give some as freebies to Serbia and whatever country your flag is and still too many.
Bragging about your own country, because it happens to be a tennis nation by tradition and sheer numbers (bigger population, mostly bigger extracting of a bigger talent pool) is another condescending way of behaving which is very characteristic of you.
I very much disdain cocky and know-it-all pretenders.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
That's simply not true, you used to talk down a lot of guys who are antipathic to you: e.g. Fognini, Paire, Tsonga etc.
That's simply not true. I adore Paire, not so much Clownga and Clowngnini for obvious reasons but I don't "talk them down" more than any random MTFer does with players "antipathic" to them.

Bragging about your own country, because it happens to be a tennis nation by tradition and sheer numbers (bigger population, mostly bigger extracting of a bigger talent pool) is another condescending way of behaving which is very characteristic of you.
I very much disdain cocky and know-it-all pretenders.
You're so dumb. It was you bringing out my country players in a derogatory and highly ignorant manner so I had to just put you in your place, that's all.

Now go and wank over a Djoko pic and let me alone, I have no time for this.

·
Registered
15,545 Posts
You're so dumb. It was you bringing out my country players in a derogatory and highly ignorant manner so I had to just put you in your place, that's all.

Now go and
To be fair to have any intelligent conversation with a poster like you is more than anyone could expect, so I rest my case.
You are broken beyond repair...

·
Your visions will happen
48,137 Posts
LoL neither Rafa nor Fed has any obligation to congratulate anyone. Does everyone congratulate them when they win? No they do not.

This is quite cringe from Novak if you ask me. Condescending and patriarchal. He now wants to be the Morgan Freeman of Tennis, always playing God, President, or the UN General Secretary. Someone above, very above, caring for subjects down there LoL.
LoL that wasn't enough for Novak, he had to issue his own apart from this. I guess "union" leader is first step on the UN Secretariat ladder. Novak Freeman.

·
Your visions will happen
48,137 Posts
Do you have any guys beside Nadal and Carreno?
Other Spanish players are few and far between, not in overall numbers, but in appearances for sure...
Don't forget about Agut Bautista, he is playing good these days

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yet to see anything from Federer or Nadal about the final.

Selfish bastards just want to win everything. No care for younger generation.

·
Premium Member
8,956 Posts
What a dumb thread from the usual suspects. Can this fanbase create a decent thread for once?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Djokovic salutes them but he also makes sure everyone hears about it. He knows what people expect from him and he can turn the "I am polite" button on. Just like when he always claps with his racket when other players have a good shot. He walks around with the racket, clapping making sure everyone sees him doing it with a condescending smile on his face.

·
justice for all
14,423 Posts
I have to make a confession. I don't really hate Djokovic. I just dislike him and his tennis. But it's all within civilised boundaries. I respect him for his accomplishments which are really really great.
And if not for his obnoxious, in a strange way both cocky and insecure fans I'd probably cut my bashing of him by 95%. And yeah, when he starts losing on regular basis the worst of them will go back to their caves and will not return. The good ones (cause there's many of them too!) will remain and MTF will be a better place.
So it's only natural and beneficial for the majority of us that he declines and eventually retires.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
LoL neither Rafa nor Fed has any obligation to congratulate anyone. Does everyone congratulate them when they win? No they do not.

This is quite cringe from Novak if you ask me. Condescending and patriarchal. He now wants to be the Morgan Freeman of Tennis, always playing God, President, or the UN General Secretary. Someone above, very above, caring for subjects down there LoL.
Nonsense! Novak was asked a question about the final and responded in a positive way. He seems very friendly with Thiem and Zerev so what is wrong with praising them as players and people? Your Novak hatred is juvenile and pathetic.

·
Registered
371 Posts
This is why Djokovic is the saviour of the tennis realm! He was relieved that we were saved by Zverev's serve-bot pushing when he made this statement, and couldn't wait to celebrate it with us fans.He was as worried as all the other true and unbiased analysts of the game - when he was defaulted for completely unselfish motives.His appreciation of the wider humanity is what marks him out as a true champion.The subtext to this statement is of course the warning he gives to ATP about the dire pass their anti-Djokovic conspiracy almost brought us too .Protecting the realm of tennis from next gens is the be all and end all; the greater good.

·
Registered
183 Posts
LOL. For every players, congratulating others is a very normal thing. In which way they do, it varies, some send private messages, some congratulate on social media.
But because Djokovic does that, his fans now request to give him 1000 Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship awards for his class act.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts