Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonderfully classy social media tribute by Djokovic for Thiem and Zverev, this is the mark of a true champion, showing respect and admiration and happiness for his arch rivals who both made the sport even better yesterday. Does anyone know if Federer and Nadal made any public comments saluting Thiem and Zverev? If they did not, does it make them look selfish and less classy?

djokernole
Verified
This is what sport is all about. Respect, appreciation and friendship. Regardless of the rivalry these two guys have and the amazing battle they had yesterday, they still showed big heart and inspired many tennis players. Thank you
🙏
both Domi and Sasha for standing strong for your character values and seeing always what matters the most – love and respect for each other. Congratulations to both of you for the great achievement and fantastic match you gave to the tennis world. @domithiem @alexzverev123

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
People critcize Djokovic for his bad moments on court but he does not get equal praise and respect when he shows more class and honor and champion qualities than Federer and Nadal.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
LoL neither Rafa nor Fed has any obligation to congratulate anyone. Does everyone congratulate them when they win? No they do not.

This is quite cringe from Novak if you ask me. Condescending and patriarchal. He now wants to be the Morgan Freeman of Tennis, always playing God, President, or the UN General Secretary. Someone above, very above, caring for subjects down there LoL.

·
Registered
10,373 Posts
People critcize Djokovic for his bad moments on court but he does not get equal praise and respect when he shows more class and honor and champion qualities than Federer and Nadal.
How do you know Federer and Nadal didn't congratulate him in private? This shit is like those idiots who donate some amount to I don't know what fucking cause just to brag about it on social media.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
and again stupid thread

Mods,wtf r u doin?

·
Premium Member
21,209 Posts
LoL neither Rafa nor Fed has any obligation to congratulate anyone. Does everyone congratulate them when they win? No they do not.

This is quite cringe from Novak if you ask me. Condescending and patriarchal. He now wants to be the Morgan Freeman of Tennis, always playing God, President or the UN General Secretary. Someone above, caring for subjects down there LoL.
Lol, go to ATP page, you have video of Rafa congratulating Thiem :ROFLMAO:

·
justice for all
14,418 Posts
That's cringe.

LoL that wasn't enough for Novak, he had to issue his own apart from this. I guess "union" leader is first step on the UN Secretariat ladder. Novak Freeman.
Novak Almighty Freeman. We are not worthy.

·
Registered
15,312 Posts
Fogna lmao

What a man

·
Registered
457 Posts

This is quite cringe from Novak if you ask me. Condescending and patriarchal. He now wants to be the Morgan Freeman of Tennis, always playing God, President or the UN General Secretary. Someone above, caring for subjects down there LoL.
Stay pressed 😅

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Why would I, none of my guys got defaulted 🤷‍♂️
dude, just wonder how long its gonna take for you to critize djokovic for mere breathing. you'd most likely bash him for too much noise, too much oxygen intake and exhaling too much CO2 or something.
it's getting creepy at this point, why do you care so much if you despise him?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice to see these genuine respects, nice by all, even Fognini. Wouldn't it be great to see Fognini win a major )

·
Rankings Master
15,780 Posts
In the name of the Fatherovic,
And the Sonerer
And the Holy Spirdal
Amen

Praise the Novak!

*Congregation parts like the Red Sea.

The land of ATPgypt on the left and PTPArael on the right

Too much vodka

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
dude, just wonder how long its gonna take for you to critize djokovic for mere breathing. you'd most likely bash him for too much noise, too much oxygen intake and exhaling too much CO2 or something.
it's getting creepy at this point, why do you care so much if you despise him?
I don't care much but unfortunately he projects himself in an overbearing manner not to mention that "Nolefam" thing, so I just can't stop hearing from him...

·
Registered
15,540 Posts
Why would I, none of my guys got defaulted 🤷‍♂️
Do you have any guys beside Nadal and Carreno?
Other Spanish players are few and far between, not in overall numbers, but in appearances for sure...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts