Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The difference is Soderling played in RG-09 final way below his peak level while Djokovic faced Wawrinka who had his best ever performance in RG-15 final according to Magnus Norman. When Federer faced zoning Soderling in RG-10 QF he couldn't do much against that version of Robin who is clearly an inferior player compared to Wawrinka.

Just 2 cents for some delusional posters who think that Federer is mentally stronger than Djokovic and I'm not even mentioning that Djokovic straightsetted and breadsticked Nadal(Fed's kryptonite) at RG solving one of the toughest tennis challenges ever.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Tutsi is back. :bigclap: Welcome.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
This guy was supposed to be banned till Dec 7 following our bet....integrity of fakertards... :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
MAYBE.

but exists a difference, fed in that match played with much more autorithy and decition than nole.....he took the first set and never give chances to soderling of recover, he know that he was in front of his great chance to win garros and catch sampras and he did that.

LIKE IN WIKBLEDON 2012 THAT HE KNOW THAT WAS HIS LAST CHANCE OF SUPERATE SAMPRAS´S RECORD IN WEEK AT N°1 AND HE WON THE TOURNY FACING BACK TO BACK NOLE AND MURRAY, EVEN WITH SOME BACK PROBLEMS DURING THE TOURNY.

nole took the first set and began with nerves and KEEP ALIVE WAWA, when wawa discovered than nole was tense and with nerves, was the end.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tutsi is back. :bigclap: Welcome.
Thanks, mate:hatoff:

This guy was supposed to be banned till Dec 7 following our bet....integrity of fakertards... :facepalm:
We haven't specified that I should be out of forum for 6 STRAIGHT months which means that I can cherrypick any time periods that I want to make it 6 months in sum:bigwave::bigwave:You just got outsmarted:superlol::superlol:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Of course, Federer won his. :shrug:

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MAYBE.

but exists a difference, fed in that match played with much more autorithy and decition than nole.....he took the first set and never give chances to soderling of recover, he know that he was in front of his great chance to win garros and catch sampras and he did that.

LIKE IN WIKBLEDON 2012 THAT HE KNOW THAT WAS HIS LAST CHANCE OF SUPERATE SAMPRAS´S RECORD IN WEEK AT N°1 AND HE WON THE TOURNY FACING BACK TO BACK NOLE AND MURRAY, EVEN WITH SOME BACK PROBLEMS DURING THE TOURNY.

nole took the first set and began with nerves and KEEP ALIVE WAWA, when wawa discovered than nole was tense and with nerves, was the end.
The difference is that Soderling approached RG-09 final as a rookie, but Wawrinka has already been established Slam and Masters champion during RG-15.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
nole mentally better than fed???

federer only lost against nadal in his best years because the lefty spin ball punishing his backhand and nadal pushing all the balls and forcing the error.....

but in his peak years only nadal, another guy in finals was 100% fed´s victory.

nole is different, he gifted murray his only 2 slams, lost with wawa in garros.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
The difference is that Soderling approached RG-09 final as a rookie, but Wawrinka has already been established Slam and Masters champion during RG-15.
wawrinka was done after lost the first set, until the first set nole was playing with autorithy.

after that, he started tense and with nerves...

he not attack stan, he put the ball on wawa´s field and waiting wawrinka´s self destruction.

if he wants the title, he should played more agressive

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Of course, Federer won his. :shrug:
The thing is people say that Federer would have won RG-15 if he was in Nole's place, but he would have lost because if he can't beat in form Soderling(RG-10 QF) then there's no chance of Fed beating peak Wawrinka.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Thanks, mate:hatoff:

We haven't specified that I should be out of forum for 6 STRAIGHT months which means that I can cherrypick any time periods that I want to make it 6 months in sum:bigwave::bigwave:You just got outsmarted:superlol::superlol:
What a dishonest troll. The bet was that the loser couldn't log back on till December 7. I'm not surprised by fakertards being dishonest though. That's no surprise given who you support :spit:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
The thing is people say that Federer would have won RG-15 if he was in Nole's place, but he would have lost because if he can't beat in form Soderling(RG-10 QF) then there's no chance of Fed beating peak Wawrinka.
federer beated in all his career many on fire players.

IN WTF 2014, FEDERER BEATED A PEAK STAN TOO, WAS A SUPER MATCH....and beated wawa with physicall problems, in wimbledon 2014 too.

nole was very passive after the first set and he paid that

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What a dishonest troll. The bet was that the loser couldn't log back on till December 7. I'm not surprised by fakertards being dishonest though. That's no surprise given who you support :spit:
There weren't any December 7 date or 6 STRAIGHT months limitations in the opening post about the bet, everything else is your imagination:wavey: Don't worry, I will still do my bet obligations by picking the days which're beneficial for me because the bet allows it:lol:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

I could even dig up the thread but this is enough to expose the little lying troll.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
nole always choked or lost when he needs to win.

he choked badly against nadal many times, he was passive and lost against wawa in his golden chance and in 2011 when he was a real beast lost with federer a match that was 99% favourite.....

he always lost when he need win

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I could even dig up the thread but this is enough to expose the little lying troll.
It's because I knew that you weren't smart enough to notice the holes in the bet so you could have been fooled to get rid of your profile for 6 straight months, but not the case with me:bigwave:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts