Even by his unique standards Srđan Djokovic' latest interview was complete bonkers. 80% of it was pure nationalistic crap but here's some of his most 'valuable' thoughts:
- Novak will shatter every record in history books and start with winning Golden Slam this year;
- The public in 'rich countries' hates Serbians and Novak in particular because they can't handle the fact a boy from a poor country has been ruling the tennis world for 10 years now;
- Respect Novak!!!
- Novak masterfully deals with hostile crowds everywhere, unlike Nadal who was a sore loser and acted like a crybaby instead of being a man and acknowledging Novak's greatness after ATP Cup;
- Thiem was a total non-factor in AO final, he "didn't win a set" — it was Novak who "won three sets and lost two"
Ispovest Srđana Đokovića: Novak je iskakao iz kreveta od NATO bombi, tokom finala AO sam vozio kola po gradu (VIDEO)
- Meni je bilo strašno teško tokom finala, ali ja znam koga imam, najboljeg sina i najboljeg sportistu na svetu. Kada je navažnije, on je najbolji, i to je pokazao i ovog puta - ističe Srđan Đoković u razgovoru za Telegraf