Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even by his unique standards Srđan Djokovic' latest interview was complete bonkers. 80% of it was pure nationalistic crap but here's some of his most 'valuable' thoughts:

• Novak will shatter every record in history books and start with winning Golden Slam this year;
  • The public in 'rich countries' hates Serbians and Novak in particular because they can't handle the fact a boy from a poor country has been ruling the tennis world for 10 years now;
  • Respect Novak!!!
  • Novak masterfully deals with hostile crowds everywhere, unlike Nadal who was a sore loser and acted like a crybaby instead of being a man and acknowledging Novak's greatness after ATP Cup;
  • Thiem was a total non-factor in AO final, he "didn't win a set" — it was Novak who "won three sets and lost two"

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
seems legit he doesn't even mention fed, he def is a non factor to nole these days. i mean, losing three wimby finals to the greatest motherfucker alive to ever pick up a racket?? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Incoherent hysterical wailing from Srdjans part. Google translated parts but couldn't stomach it in its entirety. Mentioning that Serbia is an old Euopean civilization with nothing to be ashamed about etc. From what I read, Novak's success is not only a vindication for Djokovic, but for the Serbian nation and its people as well. Grand stuff.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
This sounds more like a troll, nothing else. A kid telling extravagant stories to other kids gathered around him.

P.S. I did not read the article.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I have no words to describe this and the utter disgust it provokes in me. The shameless gloating, the disrespect, the stinky nationalistic crap. Make me sick. I thought that moron had been more or less tamed by Novak but I see he isn't.

Keep helping your son, champ! 👍

·
Registered
886 Posts
Seriously what the hell is wrong with this guy? Just delusional thoughts and is just all around a despicable piece of shit. Even Novak literally had to discard these type statements in the past. The nationalistic shit he says is truly pathetic and he has no respect for other people it seems.

·
Registered
336 Posts
novaks father is partially the reason why novak is disliked(especially in the beginning of his career), good thing novak is much more humble and professional than his dad. Srdjan puts more pressure on novak, no wonder djokovic distanced himself from him back in 2011.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
This is turning Rocky 4 like, Djokovics being the Russian side . Provides for excitement as He thrives on hostile environment ! And the end may turn up different than the movie.

1 - 20 of 220 Posts