Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that Novak has left his boistrous family supporters behind and is a more mature and self-controlled dude out there. No more chest-pumping. More watcher-friendly-shorter, pre-service ball-bouncing. All around, an easier guy to pull for. And considering his game's the best one out there, what's keeping him from being RF's successor, and VERY soon?

Two months ago, I was pulling for Rafael to do it. (Don't get me wrong, I liked RF before I first noticed Johnny Mac did. RF...has...just changed.) Now, I'm going with the ex-bad-boy Serb. Comments?

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
It seems that Novak has left his boistrous family supporters behind and is a more mature and self-controlled dude out there. No more chest-pumping. More watcher-friendly-shorter, pre-service ball-bouncing. All around, an easier guy to pull for. And considering his game's the best one out there, what's keeping him from being RF's successor, and VERY soon?

Two months ago, I was pulling for Rafael to do it. (Don't get me wrong, I liked RF before I first noticed Johnny Mac did. RF...has...just changed.) Now, I'm going with the ex-bad-boy Serb. Comments?
You're just asking for trouble :hug: :

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
I think this thread deserves an award for the best title:yeah:

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
Boy, I was worried- we went a long while today without a new Djokovic thread. Thank you for the fix, my shakes are almost gone now. :hatoff:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
get on Ryan Harrison and Jan Silva while you're at it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I'm not posting to a betting forum, am I? But you guys so feared for me and sold on RF, get back to me come 12.31.008.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
I wonder if Roger will miss all these fans of his who are deserting him now the magic seems to have gone.

Probably not.

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
The semis and final of the AO were the 2 most important matches of his life to date, and now that the pressure of winning A grand slam is behind him , he can focus better and stay much calmer than before.

Remember, not even Federer was always like he is now.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts