Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
17,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every time a Big 3 member lost a slam final to an outsider (aka anyone other than Murray), they immediately won the next slam.

Federer
Never lost a slam final to anyone outside of Djokovic or Nadal. However, he lost the 2009 U.S. Open final to del Potro, but then won the following slam (2010 Australian Open)

Nadal
Never lost a slam final to anyone outside of Djokovic or Federer. However, he lost the 2014 Australian Open to Wawrinka, but then won the following slam (2014 RG).

Djokovic is now in an identical position. He has never lost a slam final to an outsider, until he was defeated by Wawrinka at RG. And now he will win Wimbledon :rocker2:

(note: I'm not saying "Big 4", which is why I'm referring to Murray as an outsider)

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Every time a Big 3 member lost a slam final to an outsider (aka anyone other than Murray), they immediately won the next slam.

Federer
Never lost a slam final to anyone outside of Djokovic or Nadal. However, he lost the 2009 U.S. Open final to del Potro, but then won the following slam (2010 Australian Open)

Nadal
Never lost a slam final to anyone outside of Djokovic or Federer. However, he lost the 2014 Australian Open to Wawrinka, but then won the following slam (2014 RG).

Djokovic is now in an identical position. He has never lost a slam final to an outsider, until he was defeated by Wawrinka at RG. And now he will win Wimbledon :rocker2:

(note: I'm not saying "Big 4", which is why I'm referring to Murray as an outsider)
:lol:

So is Murray an outsider or not? Gotta decide yourself.

·
Registered
894 Posts
This is one of those patterns that is as random as seeing the same number everywhere. You're cherrypicking and ignoring everything else.

If he does win it's gonna happen due to current form and some circumstances. Currently, there are two circumstantial factors: tough draw in the 2nd half and journalist douches implying cheating during every interview. First is exhausting for his potential opponent in the final, second will motivate him (spite). Too early to comment on his form.

·
Registered
17,839 Posts
Federer will win Wimbledon, I am 107% certain: All the times he lose a final in Wimbledon the next year he won the tournament.

Nadal will win Wimbledon, I am 101% certain, since he won his first slam he never last 5 GS tournaments without being the champion

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Nole lost to the prodigious Zverev. Exho or not, it still counts. Anything is possible. Hopefully they meet up again in two rounds.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I want to agree with you but I wonder what our expert numerologist / palm reader has to say about the alignments for the month of June and July. It's kind of tricky because the British do not follow an American calendar.

·
|
15,485 Posts
Djokovic is the only player in the top 10 that has been completely ruled out of winning any of the slams after the AO this year, according to all tennis astrologers that I've read the reports of.
He's done.
So this thread is quite ironic indeed :lol:

·
Registered
298 Posts
It will be Djokovic or Murray. Id say djokovic 50%, murray 35%, fed 15%, but murray with the advantage if novak and him should play

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
:haha: @ the murray insider-outsider debacle. Fakertard doesn't even know what he is arguing for :rolls:

Reactions: UnivAr

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
What a huge mess this post is. Djokovic can win Wimbledon but that's not because he lost to Wawrinka in Roland Garros, that's for sure.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Mimic, I'm just wondering how you came up with 103% :lol: ...

Now, TC already consulted his astrologers ... Where is Roy E?

My astrologer told me that if I played this combination, I might win 6/49 ... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ... oops that's 7 numbers, something is wrong ;). I have to phone her and check it out.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Let's clutch at straws. After losing to an outsider at the USO 2009 and winning AO 2010, Roger went more than 2 years without winning a slam, Wimbledon 2012.

After losing to an outsider at the AO 2014 and winning RG 2014, Nadal looks to be going for a long time, years, without winning a slam, like it happened to Roger who went more than 2 years without winning a slam. In Nadal's case looks like he won't win anymore slams.

So, if the trend continues, after winning Wimbledon this year Djokovic will go for more than 2 years without winning a slam like it happened to Roger and looks to be happening to Nadal.

Don't forget that part of the trend..

BUT

Nole is not winning Wimbledon this year. Both western and vedic astrology don't see him as the winner.

Western astrology

Sun opposite Saturn in the solar return which started on the day of his birthday. Nole's ASC is Leo and the Sun being the ruler of his ASC is being afflicted by Saturn.

Saturn afflicting the ruler of his ASC is big. This will stop him from winning Wimbledon this year.

Vedic astrology

http://www.merinews.com/article/ten...e-future-for-this-great-player/15906634.shtml
Which would be better for Nole in the long term, otherwise after winning Wimbledon he will go for more than 2 years without winning a slam like it happened to Roger and looks to be happening to Rafa...

Looks to me that after losing a slam final to an outsider, the likes of Federer and Nadal won the next slam but then started serious decline. Bad omen for Djokovic....

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
What happens if someone is 104% certain that he won't win it?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts