Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The way Djokovic has dominated the ATP Cup and Australian Open so far has been impressive.

My prediction is that he will win every important title this season. Younger players are not ready, while Raonic, Thiem and Dimitrov are not good enough.

Nadal might challenge him at the French Open, but that's it.

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
The French Open will obviously be the most difficult, he has to hope Rafa Nadal and Dom Thiem are in the same half of the draw, otherwise too tough for Novak.

·
Premium Member
9,546 Posts
Please why do you create such stupid Threads ?

Is it just to embarrass the whole Nole Fam and give things to Haters to harrass us ?

Of course Nole will NOT win everything because he is 32 and we already have seen after wasting his energy in Paris and trying to draw Thiem in London that he was drained and destroyed by Federer on a very good serving day... So this will happen again...

It is no need trolling, every win should be blessed and even every fighting day when Nole is 100% healthy at 32 should be blessed.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
and you are a fedal fan jinxing
don't worry, he won't
even this Australian open, if he wins, will be hard fought

·
Registered
81 Posts
Tired Federer and challenger level draw.
He will lose vs Thiem in Finals

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No one can stop him.

The NextGen is getting slower, they peaked last year but Djokovic is getting better every year.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Nadal at RG , Federer at W , NG at USO

·
justice for all
15,238 Posts
My thoughts are he hasn't won anything yet.

(bar ATP Cup Finals exhibition)

·
Registered
245 Posts
As long as he beats Thiem every single match, I'll be happy. He could win 3 of 4 Slams.. French Open likely not.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts