Votes: 4 4.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 21 23.9%
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its quiet simple, if you add the following ingredients to this success recipe.

+Flexibility, the guy is like rubber.
+Upcomming weaker era.. (NOTE: NOT WEAK ERA, just a bit weaker than lets say 2007-2014)
+Fed/Rafa/Murray, Fed great fitness..but surerly he wont play at 36-37.. Rafa/Murray got serious physical/mental decline.
+Rare consistency in GS (Reaching Semis/Finals)
+Willing to go the extra mile for stamina/health (gluten, the egg..etc)

Fed+Rafa+Nole+Murray = best/strongest competition era ever.. If Djokovic is the only guy out of the big 4 left standing..
Noone will be able to stop him, especially with Novaks consistency and stamina.

In other words they have created a monster
Novak Djokovic, 5-6 Slams from 30 to retirement.

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
One thing is certain Vladoz, we have alot of good years ahead of us. Djokovic will surpass Federer if the youngsters are tamed.
I also want to inform you that I'm here to stay. ;)

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
^ I see you've already updated your sig. Guess you wanted to reach the 20 threads deleted. The one alleging Roger was doping was sure to get deleted. Nice choice.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
One thing is certain Vladoz, we have alot of good years ahead of us. Djokovic will surpass Federer if the youngsters are tamed.
I also want to inform you that I'm here to stay. ;)
'Master Yoda...you survived...'

Reactions: MTwEeZi

·
Registered
358 Posts
Its quiet simple, if you add the following ingredients to this success recipe.

+Flexibility, the guy is like rubber.
+Upcomming weaker era.. (NOTE: NOT WEAK ERA, just a bit weaker than lets say 2007-2014)
+Fed/Rafa/Murray, Fed great fitness..but surerly he wont play at 36-37.. Rafa/Murray got serious physical/mental decline.
+Rare consistency in GS (Reaching Semis/Finals)
+Willing to go the extra mile for stamina/health (gluten, the egg..etc)

Fed+Rafa+Nole+Murray = best/strongest competition era ever.. If Djokovic is the only guy out of the big 4 left standing..
Noone will be able to stop him, especially with Novaks consistency and stamina.

In other words they have created a monster
Novak Djokovic, 5-6 Slams from 30 to retirement.

Here's something new, another Djokovic thread. :rolleyes:

And I think it is going to be a weak era. It's a bit concerning the lack of good youngsters coming up.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Impossible. According to MTF only Fed can win Majors after 30 because he's Fed.
/thread

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's something new, another Djokovic thread. :rolleyes:
I don´t understand? how many threads of Novak do you see in 1st page of General?
Is it not obvious that people like to discuss about the worlds best tennis player?

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
We can divide ones career in 3 parts according to MTF standards. 17-22/23-27/28-34 Djokovic will most likely accomplish more than what Olderer has, granting him a better career overall. Federer took adventage of a lesser era, the statistics from Green Federer and post prime prove my theory.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I don´t understand? how many threads of Novak do you see in 1st page of General?
Is it not obvious that people like to discuss about the worlds best tennis player?

The past few weeks since Monte Carlo seemed to have one thread after the other about how Djokovic is going to win everything from now to the end of time. Djokovic is on a great roll at the moment but things can change quickly. How can anyone predict what will happen 3-5 years from now?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The past few weeks since Monte Carlo seemed to have one thread after the other about how Djokovic is going to win everything from now to the end of time. Djokovic is on a great roll at the moment but things can change quickly. How can anyone predict what will happen 3-5 years from now?
But yes ofcourse, why so bitter/miserable about it? dude set a new record in Masters..

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
why why why Nole? Why are you a troll magnet?! The guy is a brilliant player and one the greatest players in history. He will probably go down as the biggest troll magnet of all time though. His misguided sycophants are filling this site with rubbish on an hourly basis. It doesn't matter though. I will respect Nole and his accomplishments regardless of what some of his fans continue to do.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why why why Nole? Why are you a troll magnet?! The guy is a brilliant player and one the greatest players in history. He will probably go down as the biggest troll magnet of all time though. His misguided sycophants are filling this site with rubbish on an hourly basis. It doesn't matter though. I will respect Nole and his accomplishments regardless of what some of his fans continue to do.
Oh god, cringey meltdown..

·
6,481 Posts
Absolutely Novak will have a great career post-30.
No reason he can't be winning AO's until 33, a la Agassi.
Possibly another French as well.
4-5 is my pick, and that is being conservative.
These are great times to be a NoleFam member.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Absolutely Novak will have a great career post-30.
No reason he can't be winning AO's until 33, a la Agassi.
Possibly another French as well.
4-5 is my pick, and that is being conservative.
These are great times to be a NoleFam member.
Wait for his first one ;)

"NoleFam" :hysteric: Is this a Balkan Mafia? :lol:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts