Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
That trophy looks like a piece of crap. Why not just give a smaller trophy like some other tournaments? It's just silly. They should just give medals instead if they can't get this right

·
Registered
444 Posts
Noticed this too and actually saw him being handed the new one, was slightly confused of the shape change (lulz) but didn't put much thought into it

Terrible though

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Boy, the French really know how to make a great tournament :rolleyes:

No lights, no roof, people running on the court, wrong trophies, disgusting dirt, dumb scheduling yup they have it all!

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Well, once they gave Schiavone the smaller winner's trophy that the winner can keep instead of the runner-up plate. Given Schiavone had won the title the year before, she should've known that was for the winner.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:lol: good one

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Now Djokovic knows Federer's joy. The old man never runs out of cookie plates when he has guests at home.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Dont you guys get it?

They gave him both because he was crying. Since he couldn get the real one they gave him a squared and a round one...

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
This. Trolland Garros is clearly the worst organized Slam.
sorry but the US Open is the worst scheduled slam x100

haha for gods sake a Monday final :facepalm:

at least the French can keep on schedule..

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I wondered what had happened when I saw the switch. ..But why should the umpire get a more elaborate trophy than the finalist? Isn't it possible the engraver got the trophies mixed up? Seems to me the round, more intricate trophy should have gone to the finalist. ...Feel for Novak, really..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts