Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The match is held at the french open, best of 7 sets, and both players must smoke 1 gram of PCP at the end of each set. Every person in the audience must wear a mask as well.

The winner receives a 60 foot high marble statue of themselves slaying a creature of their choice built in a location of their choice.

Who wins?

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
MTF commentators too.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SetSampras commentates the entire 11 hour epic solo, without ever once mentioning either of the players who are on the court.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
SetSampras commentates the entire 11 hour epic solo, without ever once mentioning either of the players who are on the court.
That's pretty much what Hewitt does whenever he's a guest commentator in AO :eek:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
The match is held at the french open, best of 7 sets, and both players must smoke 1 gram of PCP at the end of each set. Every person in the audience must wear a mask as well.

The winner receives a 60 foot high marble statue of themselves slaying a creature of their choice built in a location of their choice.

Who wins?
Who wins? Tennis! Also, they play shirtless- then I win.:D

·
Registered
21,337 Posts

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
I want this to happen. Murray would outlast Djokovic and it would be epic.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Nole in 4 ezi sets

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
well good for you.....but Murray is not really a good looking guy man
There's no accounting for your lack of taste. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
There's no accounting for your lack of taste. ;)
oh my that andy murray is one fine example of the species of human being, I am getting so excited!! <3 <3

1 - 17 of 17 Posts