Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
what a con, Djokovic is a fool to follow this stuff, very harmful if people turn to this stuff as a means of remedy

Reactions: yellow grass

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Nice for Djokovic that he's always had this as a back-up, but after all he never got sick with COVID and never had to try this out himself.
I personally believe that the carbonic acid in my water has a preventive effect for COVID and the best thing about it is that there's a 99 % chance nobody will ever be able to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
British neurologists discovered COVID-19 can cause serious brain damage even with mild symptoms - are we observing it already in Djokovic's case?
This study was likely a logical fallacy, though (Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia). Low sample size with a false positive based on a correlation without cause-effect relationship (although the observed effect, despite being pretty dubious in its diagnosis, may have been due to the effects of the lockdown or the overly fear-inducing media coverage).

In research, low-power experiments are subject to false negatives (there would have been an observable effect if there had been a larger sample size or better experimental design) and false positives (there was an observable effect; however, this was a coincidence due purely to random chance, or the events correlate, but there is no cause-effect relationship).

·
Registered
4,096 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts

·
Registered
17,806 Posts
Amazing for humanity to have a massive sports figure be of spiritual values

·
Your visions will happen
49,270 Posts
Every time Djokovic sits down to meditate, the West loses their minds. Geez

This new guru's theory of the healing property of negative ions is not as bad as the guy talking about changing water properties with your mind or trying to levitate like Pepe Imaz

He assumes that negative ions are the greatest enemy of the coronavirus and that the concentration of these ions is particularly high in the Vissoko pyramids. In images provided by AP, he shows Djokovic his so-called ion counter. "Look, we have a very low concentration of just 210 negative ions here," he explains to the Serb.
Here is a page on WebMD (created by the West) that pretty much agrees with the belief of the healing properties of negative ions

So before we make jokes about Djokovic looking for negative ions in the Valley of the Pyramid like some Indiana Jones movie, let's take a second and realize he may be right this time

·
Super Moderator
9,393 Posts
And yet he's still destroying Fedal and winning slams and is about to break records. :ROFLMAO:
Last time I’ve checked the Slam count Fed and Nadal had three resp. two more Slams than Djokovic

1 - 20 of 104 Posts