Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what (at least for me) counts towards becoming a legend in sport and why I'm in fact a Djokovic fan. Paes pretty much sums it up.

Reactions: xelena

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Nah, that's too nice , these aren't things about Novak that people here are interested in.
Bring some controversy and you'll find some great posts that contain " classless punk/mug, faker".. and similar words from rich vocabulary of tennis fans.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got to live on the edge man. Fight the power.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Paes just sounds so fake.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
What the eff are you talking about , that was genuine laugh of excitement when Djokovic stopped to say hello.

You sore hater. Its revolting.
Only Clownovic tards would be blind enough to not see this is a staged moment.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
The amount of bullcrap you produce 'tis no wonder you can't seat straight. Strain must be great deal, my sympathies butthurt.
Classless and childish post, just like your idol is.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nah, that's too nice , these aren't things about Novak that people here are interested in.
Bring some controversy and you'll find some great posts that contain " classless punk/mug, faker".. and similar words from rich vocabulary of tennis fans.
Guess MTF can turn any innocent and nice thread into a shitfest fantard flame war. :bigcry: :sobbing:

·
Premium Member
11,521 Posts
Lol there was room in the back, Djokovic obviously got to drive the Wimbledon Sports car, while Paes had to walk.

·
Registered
19,319 Posts

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol there was room in the back, Djokovic obviously got to drive the Wimbledon Sports car, while Paes had to walk.
It's England, the wheel and the driver is on the other side. :D*

*Learning through MTF is fun!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts