Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant help but to notice all the external factors involving Djokovic matches.
I believe Djokovic is the victim of HAARP project, better known as "High Frequency Active Auroral Programm" which allows us to manipulate ionsphere to some degree.

HAARP was originally formed to improve communication and navigation system. As time progressed HAARP revealed some of their darkest secrets. The information was leaked by none other who helped to build the programm.
Bernard Eastlund, stated HAARP was more used as a weapon giving a few examples; negating racket launchers, making enemy communication systems unavailable. The weather modification is a modern theory which lead the European Union to call HAARP a global concern.

By now you should be wondering what on heavens earth does Djokovic has anything to do with this?

Before I get to that point, you should be aware of some things.
In 2002 the Russians critisized the use of HAARP, meanwhile the Russians were using a similar weapon named Soera. This lead me to believe the cold war is still not over yet.

Seles, Safin and Djokovic are all victims of cold war. Today we have fixed draws and HAARP to deal with eastern European players without raising too many questions. Sadly people like meself will be considered trolls or delusional.

I believe the weather was modified to benefit Djokovic's opponent, giving the eastern EU player no rest before the finals, whether Wawrinka was involved I dont know, but this picture sure provokes me in a way.

Djokovic is often holding a disadventage in the finals, after several occurrences I refuse to believe it's the mother nature who is responsible.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Nice trolling Yoda. I'd say 7 out of 10. This one made me spill my pop on my notebook. I'm gonna sue you for potential damages :lol:.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts

(Thread is gonna be deleted so I might as well go over the top)

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Banned
923 Posts
I believe Djokovic is the victim of HAARP project, better known as "High Frequency Active Auroral Programm" which allows us to manipulate ionsphere to some degree.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Welcome back fella.

Thinking this one's more for conspiracy forums.. Will open again when those funding the project reveal the whole tooth

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.