Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Novak Djokovic will leave for Rome this afternoon and this morning played the last training session in Belgrade. The Serbs had the opportunity to test the wrist, no longer bandaged, and said he was very satisfied: " I feel good, I rested body and mind.'m healed from his injury and the possibility of playing in Rome next week are the 95%. however we will take a final decision this afternoon after another training session. If you continue to feel no pain and everything will be fine I will be in Rome. The first match will be the most difficult because so far I have only played four games on earth , in Monte Carlo, but feeling pain. "

The goal is to win the long held Roland Garros but it will not be easy: " Nadal is always the favorite regardless of defeats in Monte Carlo and Barcelona. Other favorites are Federer and Wawrinka, who after winning in Australia has matured a lot mentally. Of course there is also Murray but the victory will depend on many factors. "

The number 2 in the world will become a father in October: " When I found out that Jelena was pregnant I was overjoyed. I immediately communicated the news to my brother Mark but we did not want to announce the first three months of pregnancy. When you find out the sex of the child does not notify as well as the date of our wedding which will take place this year. "

Djokovic "also said that Vajda an Becker will be in his box together at Rome an RG" ::bounce::dance::woohoo::yippee::crazy::crazy::banana::rocker::rocker2::aparty::cheerleader:

http://www.tennisworlditalia.com/Novak+Djokovic+++Nel+pomeriggio+decidero++se+giocare+Roma+Possibilita++elevatissime+di+esserci+-articolo20120.html

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Re: Djokovic:In the afternoon we'll decide' whether to play in Rome. Becker an Vajda.

If they are not sure, by now, he should not play Rome.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Re: Djokovic:In the afternoon we'll decide' whether to play in Rome. Becker an Vajda.

I'm not sure why you consider Becker being in his box as good news... :lol:

But anyway, nice to see him back. The tour is too weak without Djokovic and Del Potro.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Hope he's fully healed and ideally plays Rome to get the form ready. Even if he skips Rome, I think he will play himself into form in RG before the Baldull test.

But honestly I'm just happy to see that the injury wasn't as bad as I thought. If he skipped RG, that would be disgusting.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

If they are not sure, by now, he should not play Rome.
I think there just double checking to make sure he's really fine
I'm not sure why you consider Becker being in his box as good news... :lol:

But anyway, nice to see him back. The tour is too weak without Djokovic and Del Potro.
I'm just glad Vajda is back:)

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
Lol Novak is not sure for Rome,Federer is not sure for Rome, Murray is not there mentally ,Wawrinka i do not know what to say for him , So Nadal will present by himself strongest golden era in Rome as it in Madrid, Just great !!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Lol Novak is not sure for Rome,Federer is not sure for Rome, Murray is not there mentally ,Wawrinka i do not know what to say for him , So Nadal will present by himself strongest golden era in Rome as it in Madrid, Just great !!!
Oh Pepita my poor Pepita

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
6,407 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
its better for him not to play and recover instead

1 - 13 of 13 Posts