Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is going to lose in QF/SF to Wawrinka/Delpo or Federer.

Djokovic isnt making the final this time, Its all up to king Rafa to take his chances this time (see AO 2014 final)

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
I hope he can avoid Wawrinka. Less worried about Federer in best of 5 on hard in NY — especially after their 2010-2011 meetings.

·
Banned
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope he can avoid Wawrinka. Less worried about Federer in best of 5 on hard in NY — especially after their 2010-2011 meetings.
Its all up to wawa, if he beats doker in QF he will probably lost to Fed or someone else in SF.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Depends on his form and draw, obviously. Let's see what happens in the 2 Masters.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
I mentioned in the other thread: he hasn't made 3 Slam Finals in a row since AO'12-- the period of so-called Nole 2.0..But i wouldn't bet against him..He's been near-automatic SF feature since 2007; few players, if any other than Nadal, can outlast him over BO5..

·
Registered
8,950 Posts

Djokovic isnt making the final this time, Its all up to king Rafa to take his chances this time (see AO 2014 final)

So you're betting against one of the most consistent players to reach the finals at slams, and a recent slam winner no less? And as a Fedalkovic fan, you're being objective how exactly? Don't you agree he's playing better than Stan and Pony? Just change your name to NadalPhan and stop being an arseclown. You get one free name change as per MTF policy.

Djoker's main threat is Nadal again, but the latter is a shadow of his 2013 self. Nadal needed to be 100% last year and rope-a-doped Djoker with a change in tactics. I wouldn't count on Nole's BHDTL going missing again inexplicably. Most likely he'll smash Nadal like he's being doing this year outside of RG. It'd be impressive if Nadal were able to get himself into top form in time but I doubt he can do it.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts

Especially if his half consisted of Wawrinka, Murray, Raonic, Dimitrov, Tsonga, Gulbis and Rafa's of Federer, Ferrer, Berdych, Gasquet ...

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
greetings from jarkafish.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Fedalkovic will be ABSOLUTELY BANNED, PERMABANNED soon. Mark my given words...
Just like he was before. And before. And before etc.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Possible and depends on the draw, But I don't think it is Stan who take him out like AO.
I have a feeling some new player goes far in the US series

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
if we're talking historically then it probably is pretty likely he won't make the final this time around

rarely do players make that many consecutive finals at an event, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, this would be 5 in a row at 2014

he'll be married now with a pregnant wife. we'll see if he can stay focused like Roger managed to do years back

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Doubt it. If Federer couldn't beat Djokovic at Wimbledon he certainly won't at USO. Wawrinka on the other hand, will probably never beat Djokovic in a GS match again.

As for Del Potro beating Djokovic at USO 2014...:facepalm:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts