Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is biggest slap in face of h2h army and Agassi, Djokovic clearly better player than Nadal since 2011 in terms of achievements and h2h also. It's complete ownership.

How he can separate himself from Novak if he lags in achievement + h2h ( lol )?

Here is the details of destruction-

Slams- 3-3

Masters- 8-3

WTF: 1-0

500: 1-0

incredibly all 12 wins are finals, big matches, pressure situations.

He leads Nadal 12-3 since 2011 in finals.

He'll turn h2h in favour of him soon, this thread will be bumped.

For Mods- please don't merge this thread useless h2h discussions/ whatever crap you want.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Slams are what count.
3-3 , still a tie.
But it also says how close their rivalry is.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Well yeah, he is a better player. Dull fans still holding on to retirements from Djoko as if they count and then victories over the legend that was Nole 1.0. Sad stuff. Nole throws him a bone occasionally.

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
Nadal's peak and Novak's peak are different, so this is so normal. Before 2011, it was one way teriffic for Rafa.

Interesting thing that is, even though Novak dominates the H2H since 2011, slams are 3-3 and no one going to remember masters after all. (and that's coming from Rafa fan. Remember that Rafa leads Masters 1000 titles)

So if Rafa wins at RG, he will lead slam H2H after 2011 4-3 while being down 7-12 which is laughable.

I think that's because Nadal turning the matches later against Novak. (2013 RG SF, 2013 USO great examples) Even at 2012 AO, he almost came back from 1-2 down. Also at US Open 2011 which is Novak playing at god mode on, Rafa won the third set playing great tennis.

At best of three, when Novak get into the beast mode on, Rafa can't answer.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Unfortunately, Nole's girl friend is a paid Uncle Tony agent ... which explains the baby. They should have waited 2 years to have a baby and get married. Lovely couple, and hope they have 12 kids but the timing is wrong

·
Registered
242 Posts
What's with this Nole 1.0 stuff? The guy wasn't a pro before 2011?

I think Djokovic will end up with a winning H2H vs Nadal, but I doubt it will be like Fedal...

And Rafa will always have a 50-50 chance at the slams with Djokovic, since the format gives him more margin for error...

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
Since 2011 has been the real Djokovic. Before he was just a punk. So yeah he owns dull's ass.
Coming from Federer fan. In turkish, we have a great proverb for Federer fans like you. I'm translating it into the English.

"The man who goes into his first night with another one's penis."

Sums it up Fed fans.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Coming from Federer fan. In turkish, we have a great proverb for Federer fans like you. I'm translating it into the English.

"The man who goes into his first night with another one's penis."

Sums it up Fed fans.
oh boy. Rafa fans have absolutely lost their s***, exposing their dangerous cult. They need to be stopped.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Nadal's peak and Novak's peak are different, so this is so normal. Before 2011, it was one way teriffic for Rafa.

Interesting thing that is, even though Novak dominates the H2H since 2011, slams are 3-3 and no one going to remember masters after all. (and that's coming from Rafa fan. Remember that Rafa leads Masters 1000 titles)

So if Rafa wins at RG, he will lead slam H2H after 2011 4-3 while being down 7-12 which is laughable.

I think that's because Nadal turning the matches later against Novak. (2013 RG SF, 2013 USO great examples) Even at 2012 AO, he almost came back from 1-2 down. Also at US Open 2011 which is Novak playing at god mode on, Rafa won the third set playing great tennis.

What a load of nonsense. Nole playing well is too good for Nadal, Nadal could only beat Nole 1.0 or the choking Djoker of last year and even then their head to head was 3-3 :wavey: US open 2011 Novak should won the third and then breadsticked him while injured. DOBAAAR!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Since 2011 has been the real Djokovic. Before he was just a punk. So yeah he owns dull's ass.
doesn't that invalidate all of federer's wins over baby djokovic as well? :lol:

I'm pretty sure that post 2010, djokovic has a similar winning h2h against federer

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
What a load of nonsense. Nole playing well is too good for Nadal, Nadal could only beat Nole 1.0 or the choking Djoker of last year and even then their head to head was 3-3 :wavey: US open 2011 Novak should won the third and then breadsticked him while injured. DOBAAAR!
get out of that shit. nole 1.0 my ass.

seriously, it's between rafael nadal and novak djokovic. we are not playing computer game. i don't care which playing level they are playing on. if he can play like he did in 2011, then he should play like this every time.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

This absolutely very weak defence!

Nadal and Djokovic are from same generation only difference after 2011 he improved mentally + relived from allergy problems. Means since Djokovic has came to in group of elites Nadal consistently failed to surpass him in both departments.

sell this Bs nadal wasn't in peak in 2011, it was Djokovic who made him look average, kicking ass 7:times in row!

Second bolded part, forget about that RG comeback when he got super lucky through biased umpiring and total shit fall from Djokovic.

Let me remind you Nadal hit 6 winners in2013 US0 comeback set, was that really fighting or Novak choking making 24 errors? Think about this.

Novak has learnt leasson now, he is limiting errors count Andy results are expected and bad for nadal.

1 - 20 of 298 Posts