Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, Thiem is good. We know that. Djokovic was kicked out of the US Open, but we all know what would have happened in the final with Djokovic playing in it.

But has he proved that against Djokovic at slams apart from RG?

Djokovic has no competition in the next 5 years. The Next Gen is fading, Fedal is going to be in the top spots, but will probably not pose a challenge.

Djokovic simply does not have any competition and will rather easily break records.

Discuss.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes, Thiem is good. We know that. Djokovic was kicked out of the US Open, but we all know what would have happened in the final with Djokovic playing in it.

Djokovic has no competition in the next 5 years. The Next Gen is fading, Fedal is going to be in the top spots, but will probably not pose a challenge.

Djokovic simply does not have any competition and will rather easily break records.

Discuss.
Nice Trolling 😂

·
Premium Member
8,956 Posts

Discuss.

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
Why not 100%? Hater!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Reactions: NSMv1924

·
justice for all
14,418 Posts
Thanks for the info. Now I know I have to seek for a new sport to watch. Will come back in 5 years.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I guess OP forgot one word in the title. Should have been "Djokovic NOT to win 90% of slams in the next 5 years". That would sound like a reasonable prediction to me then.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
As a fan I would be more than happy if Djokovic wins two slams in the next six-seven slams i.e. till RG'22.

But I do understand the reasons for all those borderline trolling and jinxing threads during and before slams.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Whatever happens at FO, i can’t wait for that AO21 showdown between Fedovic to determine who finally breaks the all time HC majors record.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
As a fan I would be more than happy if Djokovic wins two slams in the next six-seven slams i.e. till RG'22.

But I do understand the reasons for all those border line trolling and jinxing threads during and before slams.
Borderline? :unsure:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts