Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The world's #1 ranked tennis player, Novak Djokovic, may not defend his Australian Open title this year in opposition to Australia's COVID vaccine mandate: “Things beings as they are, I still don’t know if I will go to Melbourne. I will not reveal my status whether I have been vaccinated or not, it is a private matter and an inappropriate inquiry. People go too far these days in taking the liberty to ask questions and judge a person.” Novak Djokovic in doubt for Australian Open over refusal to reveal vaccination status

·
Golddigger
17,350 Posts
Well, it’s Novak’s right to keep his private information secret.

But will he stick to his beliefs if his AO title defence is on the line?

I guess we’ll know soon enough.
Yes because if not got it already nothing will make him and if that's his choice its fair. I think anyway

·
Registered
87 Posts
The world's #1 ranked tennis player, Novak Djokovic, may not defend his Australian Open title this year in opposition to Australia's COVID vaccine mandate: “Things beings as they are, I still don’t know if I will go to Melbourne. I will not reveal my status whether I have been vaccinated or not, it is a private matter and an inappropriate inquiry. People go too far these days in taking the liberty to ask questions and judge a person.” Novak Djokovic in doubt for Australian Open over refusal to reveal vaccination status
good. he wont be missed especially with that attitude. doesnt matter how many slams you have. not a good role model esp. in the middle of a pandemic. look at fed/rafa/murray other big 4 member all proactive and vaccinated.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Those quotes are from a few days ago and are out of order. And you also missed the point. He doesn't want to discuss this type of stuff with the media. Medvedev is the same, by the way.

As far as being vaccinated or not....he was at a concert in NYC that required proof of vaccination to enter. Also, the tournament in Belgrade offered free COVID vaccines to players and their teams which Djokovic helped organize.

Those who think or hope he misses AO will be really disappointed.

·
Premium Member
ИДЕМО НОЛЕ
11,335 Posts
Those who think or hope he misses AO will be really disappointed.
This.

Those who think all double vaccinated rich people are effectively double vaccinated will be very disappointed.

You just need a doctor or a nurse saying he vaccinated you and entering you in database.

·
Premium Member
The best is yet to come
31,306 Posts
good. he wont be missed especially with that attitude. doesnt matter how many slams you have. not a good role model esp. in the middle of a pandemic. look at fed/rafa/murray other big 4 member all proactive and vaccinated.
"Being proactive" means parroting MSM agendas?
Laughable at best.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
DRAMAvic at his best. Only unvaccinated people don´t want to talk about the status.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts