Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
So that's four years without red clay win in Madrid. But good for him, Paris is the priority, Nadull chances of being top4 seed are rising ;)

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
:facepalm:

Dull will vulture this now. Bad move potentially could allow his biggest enemy back in form.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts

Dull will vulture this now. Bad move potentially could allow his biggest enemy back in form.
You mean like in Barcelona? :D There are a few other players now who can take out this Nadal.

·
Bring it Home
21,002 Posts
He still pissed off because what happened in 2013 I guess. Amazing that 2 years had passed and he still didn't understand he was booed basically because he tried to cheat in set point and later may have faked injury too make things worse.

This is a bad decision I guess, of course Nadal is in bad form, not confident and can lose to anybody, but he can always get back to the form with one of his lucky draws, full of the Ferrers, Murrays and Nishikoris of this world. :sad:

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
So this makes Federer #1 seed, Murray #2 and keep Nadal and Nishikori in opposite halves, right? Also gives Wawrinka a top 8 seed.

This makes Nadal the huge favorite for the title of course.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Probably makes sense, would have a hostile crowd anyway and the conditions are much faster there than at RG I think.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
He might come back when the crowd learns to behave on a tennis court. I have the impression it's the same crowd that goes to Real Madrid football matches. They can enjoy an ATP 500 lineup now (ok, that's a bit overdoing it ;)

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Not suprising.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
So Federer will be the number one seed in a Masters 1000 for the first time since Shanghai 2012?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

He beat Nadal the week before RG last year and still lost to Nadal in the final of RG. I don't think ur theory works. Nadal would be back in form in RG no matter what.

·
Registered
889 Posts
He beat Nadal the week before RG last year and still lost to Nadal in the final of RG. I don't think ur theory works. Nadal would be back in form in RG no matter what.
It's that time of the year again MarkChan. Time for you to put up some Novak avatars and pretend to be a Novak fan.

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Good for Tennis. Such a disgusting crowd.

1 - 20 of 279 Posts