Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Anyways, maybe that's why Djokovic seemed extremely aggressive on the baseline near the end of the match?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I noticed Fed serving and hitting out wide to Djokovic after that, with one notable serve where Fed served down the T to surprise Djokovic and Nole made an amazing return.

·
Your visions will happen
49,320 Posts
Well he has to play in 6 days vs Japan and then in 7 days vs France so we will see what's going on

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
This is a side effect of how djoker stretches especially on the backhand side to get his racket on so many balls. He should probably try and be careful with that. As he is pushing 33 these types of elbow, shoulder issues are going to keep happening as its more of a chronic issues that comes with the sport.

·
Registered
275 Posts
This is the guy who once retired with a sore throat.... He was 100% fine, just like Us Open vs. Stan he couldn't understand how he was being buttblasted off the court so he had to fake an injury to save face. Disgusting scenes. He's called Faker for a reason.

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
He'd be better of withdrawing from that event next week and concentrate on coming back fresh and ready for next year.
Wouldn't surprise me if his intention to withdraw from team events was the reason behind this statement. Can't blame him, if so.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
It was kind of obvious that there was something wrong with him yesterday, but I don't think it mattered in both of his losses. His level here (as well as against Stan at the USO) looked fine to me, just ran into peaking opponents.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
^ his level against domi was much higher, it was really bad against fed. don't think as well tho the elbow was bothering him the whole week, looked more of mental fatigue and low on energy. the way he was gifting breaks left and right was quite unusual.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts