Mens Tennis Forums banner

How would he celebrate?

• Tear his shirt apart and scream his lungs out, pounding his chest.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Fall to his knees

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Fall to his back and scream to the camera

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Walk forward calmly with his arms stretched out

Votes: 8 18.6%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think Djokovic's reaction would be if he won the French Open in a tight 5 set final? How would he celebrate?
He celebrated his last two slam wins quite comfortably, but I don't know what to expect when that happens.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Probably closing his eyes like he is crying ... or something. If it is a close match, I can see the shirt go ... Depends how close the match is. If he wins against let's say Ferrer or Nishikori in the final, he will probably pretend it didn't happen

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
He'll rip his shirt with such velocity his chest hair with sizzle right off.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I think at the top level like that ... they take classes to learn how to react for the camera ... especially when they are a favorite to win it. I am sure he has had a few rehearsal sessions already. Football players like Penaldo are more rehearsed with their fake reactions but tennis players are not that far behind. How hard do you think Murray worked on his reactions?

·
Registered
10,726 Posts

·
Banned
923 Posts
I think at the top level like that ... they take classes to learn how to react for the camera ... especially when they are a favorite to win it. I am sure he has had a few rehearsal sessions already. Football players like Penaldo are more rehearsed with their fake reactions but tennis players are not that far behind. How hard do you think Murray worked on his reactions?
Murray has reactions?

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Won't be that crazy. He's a father now, this won't seem like *that* big a thing.

Tears, yes. Wild celebrations, no.

·
Registered
10,726 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
What do you think Djokovic's reaction would be if he won the French Open in a tight 5 set final? How would he celebrate?
He celebrated his last two slam wins quite comfortably, but I don't know what to expect when that happens.
5 set match? You're assuming Nadal would be the one to push him to 5 sets??? I don't think it will be 5 sets no matter who he plays in the final. I don't see Nadal making the final this year and this is coming from a huge Nadal fan. But I NEVER lose touch with reality. And unless Nadal has a SWIFT change in form. There is no way in hell he can win this year. That's the absolute truth right there.

So with Nadal out of the frame. The only player who can prevent Djokovic from winning this year is Murray. And that's a big if. Because Murray is Mr inconsistent. One tournament he plays like god the next like a mug. So at worst my prediction Is Djokovic in 4 sets in the final. And when he wins he will probably kiss the clay thank the gods and make love to Becker in the VIP stand

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
5 set match? You're assuming Nadal would be the one to push him to 5 sets??? I don't think it will be 5 sets no matter who he plays in the final. I don't see Nadal making the final this year and this is coming from a huge Nadal fan. But I NEVER lose touch with reality. And unless Nadal has a SWIFT change in form. There is no way in hell he can win this year. That's the absolute truth right there.

So with Nadal out of the frame. The only player who can prevent Djokovic from winning this year is Murray. And that's a big if. Because Murray is Mr inconsistent. One tournament he plays like god the next like a mug. So at worst my prediction Is Djokovic in 4 sets in the final. And when he wins he will probably kiss the clay thank the gods and make love to Becker in the VIP stand
Talk about missing the point of the thread...

·
Premium Member
11,547 Posts
Followe by this

and then kissing the clay.

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts